Wanted! Open diary friends

Options
Hello! I'm Laura, from Coventry England. I have restarted mfp after a few years off (had a baby!) Most of my old mfp friends are inactive and dont have open diaries (boring!) I am eating healthy but I have a sweet tooth so I have a few sweet snacks each day but I like to eat lots of veg and normal meals and stay within my kcals. I also have started doing HIIT training and i go to the gym for a PT session each week.

So id love some new mates who have an open diary so I can get ideas, stay motivated and have people to be accountable to. Especially if you're from the UK or a working mom like me

Replies

• aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom from USA but feel free to add me!
  • KillaRockin
    KillaRockin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura I have an open diary and am adding you
  • Rmff
    Rmff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me. Currently on Keto while on a cut.
  • Laruto
    Laruto Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Not sure how u tell if ur diary is open or not but always happy to help out a fellow Laura!! I'm working on wedding goal and want kids later so want to support your progress! Add me if u like!
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Working mom from the US, and I know what you mean. Open diaries are the best
  • SamanthaParo
    SamanthaParo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I keep an open diary and am looking for others that do, too. I love getting new ideas for meals and snacks. Feel free to add me!
  • wendsg
    wendsg Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Open diary here. :) Active duty Navy girl in the USA, currently working on being more consistent with my logging again (was really good back in the day, got lazy, trying to get back into the swing of things). Add if you want!
  • LoseitAlannah
    LoseitAlannah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary 1500-1700 calorie intake daily.
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open lol
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary & always looking for new friends.
  • arnnanz
    arnnanz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    All welcome to add me!
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Mine's open too. Live in France, but most of my family in UK. Will send friend request
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary but am from New Zealand. Working Mum also.... feel free to add me.
  • KillaRockin
    Options
    Rmff wrote: »
    My diary is open, feel free to add me. Currently on Keto while on a cut.

Hi thanks, i have just requested you x
  • KillaRockin
    Options
    Laruto wrote: »
    Not sure how u tell if ur diary is open or not but always happy to help out a fellow Laura!! I'm working on wedding goal and want kids later so want to support your progress! Add me if u like!

Oh its easy hun, just go to your privacy settings and change you diary sharing to friends or public
  • KillaRockin
    Options
    arnnanz wrote: »
    All welcome to add me!

Thanks i've requested you x
  • KillaRockin
    Options
    wendsg wrote: »
    Open diary here. :) Active duty Navy girl in the USA, currently working on being more consistent with my logging again (was really good back in the day, got lazy, trying to get back into the swing of things). Add if you want!

I used to be very disiplined before i had my little boy. I logged all my food consistently for 100 days. I was got down to 9stone but im 12stone 10lbs now
  • FitAndLegit
    FitAndLegit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just added you! Anyone else - feel free to add me. Open diary since Day 1 and hard to find others with the same! :-)
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Not a mum, but am in Coventry! haha (Bedworth technically, but work in Cov)

My diary is open and always happy for more accountability mates! :D