Seeing comments?

Options
Maybe a silly question but how can you easily see who has commented on your status (or on other peoples you have commented on)? Is there a quicker way of seeing these new notifications other than reading through everyones update feed? thanks

Replies

• sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options
    i don't think so. i was just complaining about this lol. if anyone knows, please share!
  • aquabunny101
    Options
    This drives me crazy too! I would love to know if there is a way! x
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Have you checked ur email? I see comments there.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I think once you post something, just go to community, then my topics and it should be there. :happy:
  • ffhsanfran
    ffhsanfran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can click on your own profile and see that. This would take you to your profile page:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/sroutley

This is different than the landing page that greets you. It is the page that your friends see in your profile. Your activity, postings, comments, ... it is all there then.

Hope it helps.

Best of luck in your journey.
  • Natasha7t2
    Natasha7t2 Posts: 129
    Options
    So glad someone has raised this. There must be an easier way of seeing new updates.
    Facebook has a symbol in the top left corner that turns red when you have a new notification .Would be great if MFP also had something like this.
  • sroutley
    sroutley Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. Yeah I noticed if you had posted on a forum you could got to 'my topics' but for everyday comments was wondering if it had a system similar to facebook that notified you with any updates :-)
  • sroutley
    sroutley Posts: 11
    Options
    You can click on your own profile and see that. This would take you to your profile page:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/sroutley

This is different than the landing page that greets you. It is the page that your friends see in your profile. Your activity, postings, comments, ... it is all there then.

Hope it helps.

Best of luck in your journey.

Thanks for this.....big help with getting to grips with this site!!