Hungry

Options
Hi, all!

This has been the second day like this, but I will eat a snack around 2:00, then I'm hungry again by 4:15. I pop in a piece of gum because I shouldn't be eating that close to dinner, but I don't know what else to do! What are some snacks that you eat that actually fill you up for a while?

Replies

• murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Why not just have another snack? Or split your earlier snack up into two smaller snacks?
  • raspuller
    raspuller Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Try drinking water. Hunger can often be confused with thirst. Besides, if you drink 1 liter of water, you’re likely to at least feel full for a bit and that can get you to dinner.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    chelliz88 wrote: »
    Hi, all!

This has been the second day like this, but I will eat a snack around 2:00, then I'm hungry again by 4:15. I pop in a piece of gum because I shouldn't be eating that close to dinner, but I don't know what else to do! What are some snacks that you eat that actually fill you up for a while?

Drink water. Or for me, I always opt for coffee to keep me "full" for an additional two hours or so. I count it at 5 cals, even though I think it may actually be 0? Either way, helps a lot!
  • chelliz88
    chelliz88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely try the water! Thanks!
  • chelliz88
    chelliz88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    murp4069 wrote: »
    Why not just have another snack? Or split your earlier snack up into two smaller snacks?

My problem is the calorie count, usually. I tend to make heavier dinners, so I try not to overdo it during the day. I need to tweak some things, but I'm not sure where to start.