33 year old male needs to lose 3 stone asap! Help!!!

Options
marcaspery
marcaspery Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone I'm Marc. I've just this week started a diet to try and lose 3 stone in 3 months. Any diet advice would be appreciated as I'm pretty clueless. Just trying to stop the snacks and rubbish. Really struggling to find work lunch ideas. Doing more walking and golfing. Struggle to do more exercise due to arthritis in my knee. Thanks everyone
Marc

Replies

• AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Cutting the carbs works wonders!! Especially if you're looking to lose fast. But 3 stone in 3 months sounds like a lot! P.M. me and I can give you some great low-carb recipes if you're interested!
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Look at the Intermittent Fasting Board. I am having fantastic success so far in a short period of time.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Can anyone translate 3 stone from ye olde English to metric or imperial? I’m not over 60 or living in the uk :tongue:

Cause that sounds like WAY too much to lose in 3 months. That’s multiple pounds a weeks, isn’t it?

What’s the rush?
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Can anyone translate 3 stone from ye olde English to metric or imperial? I’m not over 60 or living in the uk :tongue:

Cause that sounds like WAY too much to lose in 3 months. That’s multiple pounds a weeks, isn’t it?

What’s the rush?

Roughly 42 lbs says my decoder ring.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Resistive wrote: »
    Merkavar wrote: »

What’s the rush?

Roughly 42 lbs says my decoder ring.

630.png

So about 3 lbs a week? seems a tad too high to maintain, especially if at the end of 42lb they are at goal weight.