Pretzels and hummus are my go to!
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs for me!
  • misskitty2018
    misskitty2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    apple w/the jiffy to go peanut butter ;)
  • katiehepp1
    katiehepp1 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like the go ahead crunchy dippers! You can get them in salted caramel or coconut!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow cheese dippers, or mozarella and prosciutto rollups. Babybel. Fruit.
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Trail mix, pop chips, protein bars, oatmeal, nutrigrain bars, yogurt, cottage cheese, protein shakes.

These are things I regularly snack on at work.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt
    String cheese or laughing cow cheese with crakers
    Beef jerky
    Hardboiled egg
    Protein bar
    Skinny Pop popcorn
    Fresh fruit
    Diet soda or tea
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what kind of calorie counts you are looking for. My go tos are:

Carrots with hummus, ranch, or feta dip (~100 cals)
    Toufayan pita chips (or pretzel thins) with hummus or salsa (~125 cals)
    Yogurt (I prefer full fat but it really depends on your calorie goals) (~150-200 cals, less for low fat or nonfat)
    String cheese (<100 cals)
    Fruit (variable but typically 100 cals or less)
    Popcorn (variable but typically ~100 cals)
    Unsweetened applesauce (~50 cals)
    Cuban coffee (~35 cals)
    Giant Peruvian Incan corn (from Trader Joe's, it's similar to Corn Nuts) (~150 cals)
    Roasted chickpeas (~150 cals)
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    These are my go to's:
    string cheese and a small apple
    Greek yogurt
    Pretzel chips with guac
    Protein bars
    Laughing Cow Cheese dippers
    Hard Boiled Eggs
    100 calorie packs of almonds

I could go on and on probably. LOL
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I keep a jar of peanut butter on my desk...and a spoon...best snack ever!
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    my tip

eat bigger, more filling meals that prolong the time before hunger strikes and skip snacking

keep those calories for when it counts

the only time I snack is treat time if I know I got spare calories in the day

course if you want to schedule snacking then fine - define a bunch of recipes that fit your calories
  • eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My favorite has been oikos triple zero greek yogurts - they come in fun flavors and range around 120 calories

• toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Non-Fridge: Fiber One bars, protein bars, instant oatmeal packets, tuna and cracker packets, rice cakes, popcorn, instant soups.

Fridge: yogurt cups, fresh veggies & dip, cheese sticks, deli cuts, salads, leftovers from home.
  • Acem24
    Acem24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey there, a lot of good tips. If your having a problem snaking through the day. Lets try these.
    1. Add snacks to your calorie count. If your going over your calories because of snacks and dinner then one or the other has to go.
    2. Portion control. If its a problem then I suggest you get a scale. Measure all your *kitten* out. And you will see how much snacks can effect your dieting.
    3. People like easy snacks. Try to find some easy to go snacks that are healthy. They are usually more expensive. But one day you will be greatful.
    4. Try to plan out your meals in your free time before the meals occur. It helps you think about dieting more.
    5. Smile cause the world is both beautiful and cruel.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and Fiber One cereal.
  • lgill1127
    lgill1127 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I always try to strike a balance of protein/fat/carbs in my work snacks. I eat small meals, so snacking at work is a necessary evil.

String cheese is my usual protein/fat. I buy some that have jalapeno and bell peppers in them so they have a little more flavor (not the skim variety either). I pair it with:

- 15g crackers: either Mary's Gone Crackers or Crunchmaster sea salt or,
    - 2 cups popcorn, or
    - 2 clementines, or another small fruit (plum, apple, etc.)

Quick snacks if I'm running to a meeting are usually mini Lara Bars, or an RX Bar (Maple and Chocolate Sea Salt are my favorite flavors).

If I have more time in the morning, I'll weigh out hummus and veggies, usually carrots or sugar snap peas.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I keep a bag of mixed nuts and just measure out a serving if I need a snack. I also keep some individually wrapped small dark chocolate pieces that I can have one or two of if I feel the need for something sweet.