Starting again... And looking for friends : )

Options
Hey guys!
I only recently lapsed with MFP mainly down to going on holiday... But I figure it's definitely not too late to pick it up again, as it definitely does work! However I'd love to make some friends this time round for mutual support, because it seems like theres some great people on here. At current I'm 149lbs and would ideally like to get somewhere between 115 and 120lbs but I guess I'll just stop when I'm happy with how I look. I'm doing this so I can be completely comfortable with how I look, and wear whatever clothes I like : ) !
Good luck to everyone!
Xox

Replies

• birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...You may add me if you would like... :flowerforyou:
  • andrewharman
    andrewharman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I'm in a similar postition to you I lost over 50lbs with the help of MFP but I am now starting to put the pounds back on. I'm determined not to creep back up to my original size so it's time I got a grip!

Add me if you wish, perhaps we could support each other
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • macmaisie
    macmaisie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...You may add me if you would like... :flowerforyou:

Thanks! : ) x
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Hi There,

I'm in a similar postition to you I lost over 50lbs with the help of MFP but I am now starting to put the pounds back on. I'm determined not to creep back up to my original size so it's time I got a grip!

Add me if you wish, perhaps we could support each other

Wowzer 50lbs that's amazing! Haha yes I know the feeling it's so easy to let it slide : / Yes thank you would be lovely : ) friend request on it's way! x
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Good Luck!:flowerforyou:

Thanks lovely : ) x
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda in the same situation. Took about a month off because of some family stuff, now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
  • macmaisie
    Options
    I'm kinda in the same situation. Took about a month off because of some family stuff, now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

I'm sorry to hear that : ( Well let's do it together : ) I think starting off again is the hardest bit! x
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    I have been on and off MFP for a while but have stuck with it properly for about a month and it is definitely working :). Before, I only ever tracked a bit but now I am reading all the posts and it is really motivating! Good luck Hun! I am at 137lbs and want to get under 130 if poss so we are similar :)
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    Hey girlie! Welcome back :) It's never too late to start up again!! Good luck!
    If you're looking for some positive people to add as friends, feel free to send me a request! I love motivated people (they help me stay motivated!!)

xoxo
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Having friends on here really does help!
  • fitev
    fitev Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome back! Hope you find the motivation and inspiration here. =)
  • AmberHalvorson
    AmberHalvorson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! I too took too long off and am finally back on MFP! It helps to have others on your side. Add me if you would like! I need all the motivation I can get as well!:
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. It's very commendable and wonderful that you have not given up and are getting back on track! You can totally do it if you set your mind to it. :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like to. ^^ Either way I wish you all the best in your efforts - I'm doing this for the EXACT same reasons myself! :)
  • babybluestacey
    Options
    If you're looking for some positive people to add as friends, feel free to send me a request! I love motivated people (they help me stay motivated!!)

xoxo

I agree!! positive people that are motivated are the best fitness / gym buddies to have.
  • llaurall
    llaurall Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi! I like your username it's cute :-) x
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Hiya,
    I have been on and off MFP for a while but have stuck with it properly for about a month and it is definitely working :). Before, I only ever tracked a bit but now I am reading all the posts and it is really motivating! Good luck Hun! I am at 137lbs and want to get under 130 if poss so we are similar :)

Hey, yes the boards are amazing help, which i never did the first time round either, it's so nice to have motivation from people in similar situations : ) the lower you go the harder it gets eh! Good luck! : ) x
  • Ericdhall75
    Options
    Welcome back, I am brand new, so you can add me if you want.
  • macmaisie
    Options

xoxo

Hey thanks! My thoughts exactly, and this time I will stick with it damn it! Haha. It's lovely to have you as a friend, good luck, and I'll Do my best to help motivate you! X
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Having friends on here really does help!

Yes I'm finding it is already! Thanks for friending me. : ) all the best! X