Ladies looking to lose 60+lbs

Options
Hi ladies,

A couple of friends and I created a private group to help support and encourage each other on this journey. I personally am 5’0 and my highest weight was 182.4lbs. My goal is to get to 115 and lose 67lbs. Since having this group I have lost 20lbs. Having the support and encouragement from other women in the same boat as you really helps. Only us women know what’s like to deal with tom and how it affects our weight loss for example. Our group is a place where you can share your struggles, nsvs, weigh ins, recipes, etc. Please let me if your interested.

Replies

• sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I’d love to join! I have over 100 pounds to lose. It seems so daunting!!!
  • ElizabethMilwaukee
    ElizabethMilwaukee Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi all! I’m glad I found this! Current weight is 207lbs. Goal is 140lbs. I’ve been very inactive due to health issues and definitely need some moral support. I have a wedding I’ll be in in September and my goal is to loose 67lbs by then. I’m doing my planning this week and starting back to tracking on Sunday. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Nicholette2018
    Nicholette2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm definitely interested! My goal is to loose 55lbs by end of June 2018
  • atrina111
    atrina111 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am surely interested, need to lose 85 pounds! Thanks
  • agogaboutlife
    agogaboutlife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey im interested too
  • littlebird_87
    littlebird_87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’m also interested! I’m not in any groups (this time around) and could use some support and would like to be an encouragement to others. 9 down, 52 to go.
  • GetBack2Skinny
    GetBack2Skinny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. Need to lose some pounds too.
  • MonicaF44
    MonicaF44 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have 50+ pounds to lose. I would love to join. Also, feel free to add me!
  • knforsyth88
    knforsyth88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'd like to lose 85 more lbs. I've only lost 20lb. I'm 6' weighing in at 245lb. I would love to be 160 again!! (High school weight)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am interested too!!! I am a short one at 5’2 and I’m at my all time high of 227! I’d like to get down to 150 so I need to roughly lose about 80 lbs if not more.

Will the group be on here or on Facebook?
  • FitMomma082018
    FitMomma082018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I would love to join a little support group. I have 100+ PDFs to lose this year and I am really trying to get back on track!
  • StrawberryHippyGreens
    Options
    Hi ladies! I would love to join this group and be a part of a safe space to share the ups and downs of weight loss. I have a ways to go before my goal weight.
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join! I have 50 to lose but just quit smoking so I am struggling right now. Need some active logging friends.
  • Cmwkburd
    Cmwkburd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm 6' with a goal of losing 94 lbs this year!
  • romefoam
    romefoam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I have about a 100 pounds to lose. And I'm interested in joining the group! Thank you
  • FloridaGirl8o
    FloridaGirl8o Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi all I just rejoined MFP and have about 90lbs and am looking to make new friends with same gaols, would love to join :)
  • _millyco
    _millyco Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well. I'm 5'4 and weigh 180lbs, looking to get back down to 125 lbs.
  • dualvans
    dualvans Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too! I'm short as a 5'3" with 62 pounds to lose, current weight is 188 from the starting weight at 197. I'm looking to get back down to 125-130 range.
  • vmtama27
    vmtama27 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me me me. . . I lost 50lbs and then I stopped MFP and I'm back and scared to weigh myself
  • sadie_baby79
    sadie_baby79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this group too - I have over 100lbs to lose....