1200 kcal? Open diary? Add me

Options
2»

Replies

• Laruto
    Laruto Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also having issues sending u a request but maybe bc on the mobile app? All my RL MFP friends are sporadic on here so would be nice to have diligent logger friends!
  • SophiaJane81
    SophiaJane81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 2 and on 1200. I will send you a request
  • claire52975
    claire52975 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stick to my 1,200 goal, usually go over though. I'm 5ft3 and 137lbs currently, my first goal is to get to 126, but would love to be 119. Feel free to add.
  • claire52975
    claire52975 Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and on 1,200. Struggling though! Add me! :blush: I'm currently 137 lbs, and would ideally like to be 126lbs as a first goal, but then in an ideal world get down to 119lbs minimum but stay that weight.
  • CallMeRu
    CallMeRu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1290 open diary. Be warned, I eat weird combinations of food. 5'0" Everyone can add me
  • cryonic_273
    cryonic_273 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing 1200 for 4 months ( apart from xmas - just restarting after the festive period.)
    send me a req and ill add you and you can check my eats.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    ive lost 103 pounds as of this morning.

im 5'1. eat around 1200 cals a day. if i workout, ill sometimes eat back up to half of those (i only log half my workout time, so if you see 30 minutes, it was an hour) just easier for me to know what i can eat back at a glance, that way.

my diary is open to friends but i use the recipe builder a LOT so quite often, youll see what it is but not a breakdown of whats in it. i eat normal foods. no special diet or anything weird.
  • leavemealonee
    leavemealonee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've managed to stay around or under 1200 calories a day and my diary is open. Feel free to add me :)
  • Fairyboogie
    Fairyboogie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me back !