Looking for a diet buddy

Options
hey,

My name's Catherine and I'm 26, I'm looking for someone or (or two or three) buddies to have to answer to whilst I try to lose 42lbs!
I've tried a number of times but this time this has to be it! I want to start a family and my weight is the only thing that's stopping me!

So, message me and let's see what we can do!

Catherine :)

Replies

• nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am 28 years old and new myself and I have at least 60 pounds to lose. I'd love to be diet buddies. :)
  • CalamityCat
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you!
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I could use diet buddies as well!! I have had a loss of motivation over the past few days and my diet is crashing fast! Feel free to friend me!
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I dont mind helping you out to stay on track :)
  • hairjunkie
    hairjunkie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation as well! =)
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP!!

I'm a few weeks old here myself and am always looking for diet buddies :) Let's be pals!! :flowerforyou:
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation, I'm in my 20's too! Feel free to add me and we can help out each other! :)
  • chichi1967
    Options
    Hi Catherine my name is Lynda, my user name is a nickname... I would love to be your buddie.. I started this last year, lost 14 pounds & then thru stress of my dad's health I started gaining back weight. I myself want to lose 30 pounds that I would be satisfied with. When I started I added a bunch of friends but after a while I got discouraged when I saw them losing and doing great while I was gaining. I removed them. Now Im back and ready to go... 2 months ago I gave up my biggest addiction which is soda.. I gave up all soda. I sent you a friend request if you would like a buddy

Lynda:happy:
  • boogieluv
    Options
    U got me if u need me :)
  • CalamityCat
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the response - we can do it!!!
  • utag
    utag Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! My name is Uta and have just started MFP about two weeks ago, please feel free to add me as a diet buddy, I could really use the help and advice as well. This is an amazing positive site with lots of ideas. Success to everyone.
  • gonetothebeach
    gonetothebeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Feel free to add me too. I am new to this site, having lost 2.5 stone on my own but now hitting a wall, MFP is brill for logging your food/exercise etc :D enjoy! Buddying up and having friends there to support you even if its just online is what makes the huge difference when it comes to falling off the wagon.

x