Coffee

Options

Replies

• Back_2_Fit
    Back_2_Fit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How do you like your coffee? For me, I like it black. I know, boring.. But it just works so well

Nothing boring about it - black and stronger the better - If i have a sweet tooth at all i'll add a little creamer and a little truvia, but that's pretty rare!
  • GainsLevelIncreased
    Options
    Back_2_Fit wrote: »
    How do you like your coffee? For me, I like it black. I know, boring.. But it just works so well

Nothing boring about it - black and stronger the better - If i have a sweet tooth at all i'll add a little creamer and a little truvia, but that's pretty rare!

I'm with ya, I've done all the hazelnut, and French vanilla, pumpkin spice (which is actually my favorite) but black is just the best... Can't beat it
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    645fbab26b0d8722fc6b72c9de9cf472.gif
  • beagletracks
    Options
    e7faaf0a195755fcbcf82a830b8fd0d3.gif
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Coffee snob here...whole bean, freshly ground, and black
    Kenyan AA - Costa Rican - Sumatra are all acceptable.

If I have to drink store bought coffee brands...I like Peet's and Starbucks Colombian
  • beagletracks
    Options
    barbara-stanwyck-gif-253.gif?w=560
  • GainsLevelIncreased
    Options
    Coffee snob here...whole bean, freshly ground, and black
    Kenyan AA - Costa Rican - Sumatra are all acceptable.

If I have to drink store bought coffee brands...I like Peet's and Starbucks Colombian

Big fan of columbian roast for sure, the darker and more bold the better for me lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Just keep the press pouring...

4547d75487d29ae24689d0d27ba5ebee.gif
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    I drink my coffee black. I used to take it with half & half, but the # of cups I used to drink per day made that a calorie bomb by the end of the day. Plus I couldn't always get half & half when I went out and someone once tried to give me SKIM MILK in my coffee! White water!!

I've grown to love it black - and while I do not drink as much as I used to and could go back to half & half in it without being too many calories - I don't want to. Husband once accidentally but half & half in both our coffees and I just didn't like it!

skim milk in coffee is the devil!!!
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I drink A LOT of coffee
  • GainsLevelIncreased
    Options
    I drink A LOT of coffee

That makes two of us my friend
  • 2GetFit2018
    2GetFit2018 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee black (used to use french vanilla creamer) about 2-3 cups every morning to get going.
  • GainsLevelIncreased
    Options
    I drink coffee black (used to use french vanilla creamer) about 2-3 cups every morning to get going.

Yeah, that's about the same for me as well. 2-3 cups and I'm ready to take on my day
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Just a spot of skim milk, but honestly it’s probably more for aesthetic than flavour, I like the colour of the coffee with a little milk
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I prefer creamers (flavored) but if I feel like torturing myself I'll use sugar free Torani syrup, a little milk and a packet of Splenda.

I've tried to like it plain, in a coffee emergency I probably could but otherwise I do not like my coffee black. I like strong coffee though (with creamer.)
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Most of the time I like it nice and blonde with half and half and no sugar. About once a month I will buy French Vanilla creamer just for something different.
    I've tried and tried to like it with nothing added, I just cant!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Cheap and black.
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    I used to just have the dunkin donuts behind my office give it to me in an iv bag loaded with caramel but a friends girlfriend went home to Puerto Rico for christmas and bought me coffee from there and now I've become a hopeless coffee snob. It's amazeballs and strong enough to wake a dead elephant.
  • LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like mine black and coming continuously. I drink it pretty much all day long. Unfortunately, I don't get the caffeine rush of it anymore, so I just drink it for the flavor.. oh and when I get hungry, it fills me up for a little while.
This discussion has been closed.