SLACKERS! I challenge you!! Continued...

Options

Replies

• myhart
    myhart Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new here but I will do it. Chasing after a 16 month old at the park nearly does it for me.
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Okay! I'm in... I really really need this!!! :ohwell:
  • anjoweena
    Options
    I pledge allegiance to MFP...
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    burned mine already... all 600... just this afternoon before heading in to work my second consecutive night shift!
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    I'm in again. I originally promised to do the two day burn, so I will challenge myself to 600 for today, and 300 for Sunday. It should be easy ... lots of work to do outside (pick berries, garden, mow lawn ...). The hard part is not to eat those calories burned!
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    %#?$&@!!!! Slept in and missed Zumba! Now it's gonna be harder for me to get my 600 in!
  • statia152
    Options
    Well, 90 mins picking berries = 482 cals. Taking a break to re-hydrate and eat lunch, then more berry picking before my walk this afternoon. The cool thing is I sell the berries to a local farm stand, and I spend all the $$ on fresh veggies! Looks like stir fry tonight.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I'm in for your 600 and raise you 200 more... so I'm shooting for 800 this weekend! Annnddd I have a birthday party to attend tonight!
  • statia152
    Options
    Dabbles ~ You better dance your *kitten* off! I'm doing 600 today, 300 tomorrow (more if I take on another challenge) for a minimum of 900 this weekend. But I love to gamble! :glasses:
  • Dabbles
    Options
    OOoooo This could get interesting!!! :-P
  • shawn_chas102304
    Options
    Already burned over 300 during my w1d2 of Ease into 10k this morning. Will do a 5k walk in the morning with possible zumba afterwards!!
  • myhart
    myhart Posts: 4
    Options
    I have 13 more calories till I have burned 600. I took my 16 month old on a run/ walk this morning. It felt good to get out in the fresh air.
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Count me in...a couple good step aerobic videos should put me there!
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    %#?$&@!!!! Slept in and missed Zumba! Now it's gonna be harder for me to get my 600 in!

I did the exact same thing! Except I missed open mat time at the gym, so I couldn't kickbox... oh well, a nice, long walk should burn off a good part of those 600 anyway.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    /yawn awww damn what did I agree to do again!:grumble: Will start burning shortly :laugh:
  • statia152
    Options
    268 burned on second round of picking berries but OMG! the humidity is killing me! (268 + 482 = 750) :yawn: I hit personal goal of 600 for today, hoping to do my walk later when it's cooled down. Working hard to keep from dehydrating! Maybe a nap in my future? How ya doing Dabbles?
  • kelia21
    kelia21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love it, cant wait!!!!
  • Dabbles
    Options
    268 burned on second round of picking berries but OMG! the humidity is killing me! (268 + 482 = 750) :yawn: I hit personal goal of 600 for today, hoping to do my walk later when it's cooled down. Working hard to keep from dehydrating! Maybe a nap in my future? How ya doing Dabbles?

I have only 320 in for today.. tomorrow is going to be my day to burn. Have a birthday party to go to this afternoon! :) If it's not real late, I might do something when I get back.
  • roadchic18
    roadchic18 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm in. Just got back to business here on MFP so this is a good way to start back!