YOYO Dieter

Options
Neese76
Neese76 Posts: 12 Member
:smile: Hello I'm not exactly new to this site however this is my first time blogging, I typically just log my calories via my iphone...however I would like to know if anyone else on here suffers from being a, "SERIAL DIETER, who's weight goes up and down in weight. I never understood what yoyo dieting meant until the last 2 years, what a challenge...Last year I was 20 lbs lighter and now that I've gained 20 lbs back, I'm very uncomfortable and can't understand how I'm going to get back into the mind set to actually lose the 20 lbs plus another 30 lbs on top of that. I just need advice on how to get motivated again. Thanks!!!!

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello I'm not exactly new to this site however this is my first time blogging, I typically just log my calories via my iphone...however I would like to know if anyone else on here suffers from being a, "SERIAL DIETER, who's weight goes up and down in weight. I never understood what yoyo dieting meant until the last 2 years, what a challenge...Last year I was 20 lbs lighter and now that I've gained 20 lbs back, I'm very uncomfortable and can't understand how I'm going to get back into the mind set to actually lose the 20 lbs plus another 30 lbs on top of that. I just need advice on how to get motivated again. Thanks!!!!

Hi there... please stop yo yo ing and looking for the quick fix and just start living like thinner person that you want to become. It really does work .. I have lost 40 pounds in the last year and kept it off for the past year.
    Check out www.fat2fitradio.com/bmr
  • Neese76
    Neese76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thanks for that advice, I'll have to check out that site.
  • tashawolf
    Options
    I am exactly the same as you...after having my son i lost the 30 lbs plus another 25 and got back to my HS weight..within the past 5 years I have gained EVERY pound back and have never been more down and depressed about my weight..i weigh 3 lbs more now then when i was 9 months pregnant..i just CAN NOT find the strength/motivation to lose all this weight again so i keep putting it off til "tomorrow" I hate it so i am really hoping this site helps me
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yup. That's me. Up and down up and down. Bleh.