Short girl success (under 5'2")

Options
randomgyrl
randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
I thought there used to be a post, but I can't seem to find it. Looking for short girls (under 5'2") with big success!

Replies

• camocutie1990
    camocutie1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would also like to see any short girl success. I am 5'1 and 213 pounds. I want to get down to 140.
  • meldjk44
    meldjk44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    etdemu wrote: »
    Thank you for posting pics! I gives me hope and motivation. I'm 5'0" and 177 lbs. I need to become healthier not just for me, but to be a role model for my girls!

I am in the same boat! I'm 5 feet also and weight 172 I need to lose at least 50 pounds.
  • 3lilcubs
    3lilcubs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’2 and down a little over 30 pounds (from 166 down to 134). I would like to lose about 10 more, but have been stuck here for a couple of months.

Congratulations! You look amazing!!! I really appreciate you posting pictures. I’m a similar weight and height. I feel inspired to keep going.
    Thank you, thank you!

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good ladies
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies-
  • rednote49
    rednote49 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Is it really weird to say I like your forearms in the after pic?
    4r91ke5c79k0.jpeg

This is my success so far. I’m still working on losing some, but I’m happy with my current progress!

• natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    rednote49 wrote: »

Haha I don't think so! That's actually an area that I didn't know could improve until I started lifing more. My grip strength is still fairly weak, but a little more definiton has come as it's gotten stronger. Thank you! :blush:
  • esarginson5171
    esarginson5171 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    randomgyrl wrote: »
    I thought there used to be a post, but I can't seem to find it. Looking for short girls (under 5'2") with big success!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!