Team HULL YEAH!!! All hands on deck! [closed group]

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    I had 9 cups of water Wednesday. I would love to continue the challenge. It's really motiviating me to get my exercise in, even though it has been crazy at work lately. We're finally moving back to the main plant, and it reminds me of the week before moving out of the dorms! :laugh:
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I forgot yesterday was water Wednesday. I had 12 cups of water so put me down for the 90 miles.

Today is 329 calories for 6.58 miles. tripled is 19.74 miles.

I'm fine with being done once the first team crosses the finish line since it seems a lot of us thought this would be over at the end of July.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 90 miles for Wed water. Bummer because I had burned another 23 miles :(

I have enjoyed this challenge and the new friendships I have made. Thanks to all for being a part of the team! However, I am ready for this to be over and for a new challenge after I return from vacation.
  • Dornroschen
    Dornroschen Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I had 16 glasses of water yesterday.

I'm happy today is triple day because I'm really hoping to play two hour of volleyball tonight for about 800 calories combines. Triple that and that's a ton of miles.

If I can be honest, I lost interested in this challenge since it became obvious that there was really no way we would ever be able to catch the lead boats. Plus I've dialed down my exercise due to a slight injury and feel like I'm not as much of a team player. I'm fine with whatever you all would like to do and will keep posting my miles as often as possible, but would honestly prefer to end the challenge when the first boat crosses the finish line. Keep me updated on what gets decided!
  • Dornroschen
    Options
    Oh, and I think it would be really nice if at the end everyone would say how much weight they've lost during this challenge to see if it benefited us!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I agree with ending it when the first boat crosses...

Today was a triple day, right? 670 cals, tripled to 40.2 miles...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 2nd: 446 cals - 8.92 miles (So Triple day - 26.76 miles)

Wednesday 3rd: Water day - 10 glasses so max of 90 miles

Thursday 4th: Nothing (sorry)

Sorry I was MIA and didn't post. The first week of August is always chaos for me (lots of family events to keep track of and attend)
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Thursday 287 cals tripled for 861 cals and 17.22 miles
  • Dornroschen
    Options
    Yesterday I got 1000 cals burned! Woot! So 60 miles for me!

I'm going to have nothing for Friday.
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I had 16 glasses of water yesterday.

I'm happy today is triple day because I'm really hoping to play two hour of volleyball tonight for about 800 calories combines. Triple that and that's a ton of miles.

If I can be honest, I lost interested in this challenge since it became obvious that there was really no way we would ever be able to catch the lead boats. Plus I've dialed down my exercise due to a slight injury and feel like I'm not as much of a team player. I'm fine with whatever you all would like to do and will keep posting my miles as often as possible, but would honestly prefer to end the challenge when the first boat crosses the finish line. Keep me updated on what gets decided!

I agree...it bacame less of a compentition when those boats went so far ahead that we had no shot of even getting close!
    I do think we all did a great job and it motivated us to exercise, so, in the end it was a success! Go Team Hull Yeah!!

I actually gained a couple lbs this month and didn't see a weight loss until today's weigh in with a 0.6 loss....it's a small loss but it's a loss.

Wednesday: 5 glasses of water ( I wanted to do more but I was too busy at work)

Thursday: 868 Cals burned (17.36 miles x 3 = 52.8miles)
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    shanolap, I just have to say that I LOVE your arms!! Looking good! What program do you use?

Dornroschen, I honestly didn't look at the map until the other day when we were asked about continuing until we cross the finish line or the first boat. We would have had a long way to go and I know there are people going on vacation and participating in other challenges. I lost weight only to gain it during vacation and now I'm almost back to my original starting weight. So, I have lost weight since I really overindulged on my trip.

Today, I burned 696 calories for 13.92 miles. Too bad today wasn't a triple day!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Friday 482 calories burned =9.64 miles
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Alright sooooo this is me pulling the plug!! Looks like a couple boats have already crossed. Seems like most of you are over it anyway. I know there are a few other boats with empty spots looking for replacements if you wanna keep going.

By the way, I didn't lose any weight during this challenge, but only bc I had a vacation in the middle and gained a couple pounds, which I have finally gotten rid of so now I'm back where I started:wink:

Thanks again guys! Good luck in your fitness journeys :flowerforyou:
  • Dornroschen
    Options
    A big thanks to kelley for all her hard work as captain of our ship! Thanks for being so responsible!!!! :)

I lost about 8 pounds throughout the month. I don't know if it was because of the challenge or not - possibly for the first week or two. But generally I just did the stuff I already had planned.

Have a great journey everyone!
  • GCPgirl
    Options
    Thanks so much Kelley! You did a great job as captain! This challenge gave me a jump start into working out more which I needed.

I just started the 30DS and hoping that will show a difference...I'm doing day three today and I love the burn!

Thanks to the rest of our crew too!
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    Kelley, thanks so much for heading our ship! And kudos to everyone in our group! Even though we weren't first to cross that finish line, we still did the dang thing! You should all be proud of yourselves!!!
  • GCPgirl
    Options
    Just out of curiosity I wanted to see how many more calories I burned in July for this challege as opposed to June without a challenge...

June=8,449 (7 zero cal burned days)
    July=17,656 (2 zero cal burned days)

July was 9,207 more calories

I clearly needed this challenge! Thanks all!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Good job team, and great job Captain Kelley!
  • jlspuma
    jlspuma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know the REAL reason that farts stink?