Favorite brand (non-see-through) leggings?

Options
2»

Replies

• Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    TCA available on Amazon, £14.99 (UK sterling). Soft, great fit, pocket, squat proof, dries fast, great colours, various fitness styles available such as running/yoga/gym.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I have a few that I got at TJMaxx that are RBX brand. I am not sure if it is different from area to area, but all of the TJMaxx stores around here carry a lot of that brand. Everything I have that is RBX is very nice quality and is super affordable at TJMaxx.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    And I totally want both of these, but they are NOT cheap...

u35oq1c9emq0.jpg

I checked out the website.

Pretty pricey but, even as a guy, I'd be interested in buying a couple of the more unisex patterns.

Funny, they just have leggings and shorts in stock for women. They don't even stock leggings or shorts for dudes, just sloppy t's and gangster hoodies. WTF?

LOL!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with Fabletics gear for workout gear! Super comfy, STRONG, and they fit great. I have a couple pairs of their capri I've worn not only working out but also under my (leather) race suit, for two years now, and they are still 100% together (the color on one is fading a bit, but I wore it a LOT).

The designs of the gear are great IMO. Historically my workout gear was just a baggy (or less baggy) tee/tank and shorts or similar. It's kinda nice wearing something that's a little flattering now :)

I like their other stuff I've tried too, the underwear and socks are my favorites in my closet too!
  • alicebhsia
    alicebhsia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Xersion at JCPenney's. though I only have the capris but I think they make full length too.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    I’d like to try fabletics, but I never will because it’s one of those stupid subscription services.
  • angrykitty13
    angrykitty13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've had excellent luck with Under Armour and Old Navy. Bonus: some of Under Armour's pants come in lengths (short, regular, tall) for an affordable price.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    I’d like to try fabletics, but I never will because it’s one of those stupid subscription services.

It is, but you can skip every single month if you'd like. I just put an auto reminder on my calendar to go in and skip the month. No limit on skips.
  • kimkimcoleman
    kimkimcoleman Posts: 105 Member
    Options

It is, but you can skip every single month if you'd like. I just put an auto reminder on my calendar to go in and skip the month. No limit on skips.

I just joined the other day, hope I like them! I joined the VIP club and got 2 pairs of leggings for $24. You can cancel anytime or just skip months.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Danskin leggings
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options

Nope. F that.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Fabletics. I also love Vimia. I buy them at yogaoutlet.com (along with Alo Yoga).