Hi out there!!! I am new here!!

Options
I currently weigh 176 and would like to weigh 150. I hope this calorie counter will help me!!!

Replies

• d16262
    d16262 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weigh the about the same. I’m also want to weigh 150.
  • metsjmitchell
    metsjmitchell Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck. We're in this together
  • kris3625
    kris3625 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • kris3625
    kris3625 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    d16262 wrote: »
    I weigh the about the same. I’m also want to weigh 150.

It has been hard for me to focus on my diet.
  • sixreps
    sixreps Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try not to look at it as a diet. You are just making better food choices.
  • Johncfields
    Johncfields Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    fsb73qwd33kt.png
    Hi I’m John
  • scutshall329
    scutshall329 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just saw this feature, nice to have others along for the (life) journey! I am 183 lbs and want to get to 162. Turned 60 this year, but not going to let that stop me!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It'll help. I'm going to suppose this is the first time you are using it. It's surpassingly simple.

Truthfully disclose your age, weight, height, and gender to the user profile.

Realistically choose a weight loss goal of no more than 1% of your present body weight per week.

Accurately describe your activity level. Most people with desk jobs are sedentary.

Log your food accurately.

https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search/list You'll need that.

https://www.convertunits.com/ This is handy.

Log your exercise accurately. That's the hard part.

If you exercise vigorously for long periods of time, you'll find that accurately logging it increases the amount of food your diary allows you to eat. Do so. Since logging exercise is difficult, you may find that consuming only part of your exercise calories is your preferred method. Pay attention to your progress over time. You won't see weight loss every day. Some weeks, especially around your ovulation and mense, you'll gain. That's water. Don't give up. Don't despair. Stay within your calorie budget, and over a period of a month you will see real weight loss.

In each category of the Discussions, there are sticky messages listed at the top. Read them. They are a wealth of information.

"Search" is your friend.
  • Acem24
    Acem24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It always works for me. Here's some tips.
    1. Use the app
    2. Try not to eat befor bed
    3. Don't eat fried foods everyday.
    4. Research how many calories you burn a day
    5. Meal prep
    6. Smile
    7. Don't beat yourself up if you slip up, just continue trying to reach your goals.
    8. Have a good day