Vixen's~ Labor Day Challenge~ OPEN group

Options
Hello!!! Here we are, still working to meet our goals!

If you would like to join our group, just post your current weight, and the weight you are going to work to get to by Labor Day (Sept.5th)

Then, check in to post your losses, NSV, recipes, new work out plans, non-scale goals, or anything else you want to share with the group or show your support for others.

All are welcome! The more you participate, the more you'll get out of the group :)

Replies

• DeniseofPA
    DeniseofPA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to do this. I weigh 246 right now. I hope to lose 10 pounds(236)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome Denise :)
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    i weigh190 at the moment and would like to lose at least 10lbs by labor day :-)
  • nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hey there may i ask a question? i will anyway, what is Labour Day? i am british and have limited knowledge lol
  • margie_77
    Options
    It is a holiday that celebrates the working people of our country and the struggles they had to go thru to make sure that we have safe working conditions and fair pay.
    Most people just know that it is a Paid Monday off!! BBQing and drinking with friends instead of working :) hahaha
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi!:smile:
    I am weighing in with my current weight of 218. I am hoping to reach 208 by labour weekend. 10 pounds should be atteinable. I hope I have better results this time.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! I'll let you know on Monday what my starting weight is and my goal. Thanks for all your hard work.:wink:
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Will post my weight Monday. My weigh in date. I want to be at least down to 170 by Labor Day!!!:happy:
  • kristenk0826
    Options
    I'm getting married Labor Day weekend!!! I hope to lose as many pounds as I can, I'm not setting a specific goal, because if I even lose ten pounds, it'll be a success! Would love to join in on something like this. <3
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am deffently in for this challenge ! I weigh 188.0 right now and would love to be at 180 .
  • angiembb
    angiembb Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My cw is 253 lbs and my gw 248 lbs I am still unsure about setting to high and not succeeding. 5 lbs seems attainableand any thing under 250lbs would be exciting ;) My 28th birthday is right after this challenge ;) I hurt my back yesterday so I am more limited than I have been with just my knee messing up. I also have fall semester starting the 22nd kids starting before that and two kids and my husbands birthdays before the end of this challenge. A whole bunch happening this month.
    Hope that you all Do great!!!!!
    Angie

7848092.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my starting weight is 153.9. My goal is 152 by Labour Day. I will be away for about 2 weeks so I won't be able to weigh myself, but I will be logging in and eating right. Good luck all and I'll catch up with you then. Take care

Carrie
  • spuleri
    spuleri Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 268. I would like to be down 10 pounds by Labor Day.
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My starting weight is 248.2. I see that everyone is doing 10 lbs..but I just don't think that's feasible for me in 4 weeks. I'm going to say 6 lbs.
  • margie_77
    Options
    Here we go ladies!

V0809b.jpg
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    are we weighing in mondays? that's the day i usually weigh- yesterday weighed in at 189 :-)
  • margie_77
    Options
    You can weigh in any day you want :) The next time that I update the sheet, I'll update you :) Its usually on the weekend.
  • Raven00
    Raven00 Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm 176 and want to lose 12lbs by the 5th im determined to be down a pants size by my birthday in september
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost 1.5 pounds this week to be at 186.5. I am like half a pound from having lost 50 pounds since January !
  • angiembb
    angiembb Posts: 12
    Options
    HI everyone,
    Hope that you are all doing wonderful:))))

My current weight is 250lbs Oh that is exciting!!!!!!

Will check in again soon... Keep up the good work:))))
    Angie

7848092.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter