Lying in bed looking at the snow outside
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Playing Xbox in my underwear
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Watching the hubby play Call of Duty. Drinking my coffee. Trying to get motivated to pack a box or 10.
  • OhSnap779
    OhSnap779 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the silence in the house with a cup of coffee, while my daughter sleeps in and the cat sleeps on my feet.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Feeling slightly concerned about my short term memory because my microwave just beeped and I have no idea what’s in there.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Debating whether to play with...

Your Legos?
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Laid out on couch, coffee mug perfectly placed within reaching distance, TV on, watching ROSEANNE, remote placed within reaching distance as well, trying to ignore a very persistent cat who's gone from trying to smoother me with love, to sniffing the left leg of my PJs. :neutral:
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Watching a display of boring unoriginality.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Accepting the fact that I'm just a pain in the *kitten* outsider and picking up and moving on.

How are you reading my mind?
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    hyukotj941f4.jpg

In my office with The Office
  • 81Katz
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »

Oh wait that's a mirror.
    @km8907

After climbing my way up off the floor since being emotionally gutted and then slipping and falling in my own tears (twice) I've decided to reply to you, km8907 (have we ever actually interacted? I'm honestly not sure.)

BUT anyway, your comment about a mirror wasn't hurtful because you said it. It was hurtful because it's true. I'm very boring. I stay in a lot, watch movies, play games, make crafts, post on here, play with my many feline friends.
    81Katz: 0
    km8907: 1

Now I'm not being unoriginal. I don't feel like I'm a copy. Most times in my life I go against the grain (you can believe me or not) I tend to say things against the grain (huge no filter problem!) Plus I don't believe ever, not once, have I on MFP, since my first and only account (2012) or with my first and only name (81Katz) have I dog piled anyone. I've never stood around the circle egging on a good clobbering of anyone. That doesn't make me a copy, I'd say that makes someone pretty original. Now, call the election officials if you want, ask for a recount, etc. But I'm gonna call this one,
    81Katz: 1
    km8907: 0

Sooooo it's neck and neck. I keep addressing you as km8907, which if I'm wrong please do correct me. (And be honest, you!) Is your name really Cleo? As in the psychic Cleo? I'm really fascinated that somehow you knew my post was about you? Or others? Or even about anything or anyone here?
    Yeah ...
    km8907:0

So now that the scores have been added up I was informed that some very interesting and unique judges have declared me the winner. I really wish I could be like that one winner who's all "Me, really? Ohhh what a surprise!" But I'm kinda not. I can pretend to be, would that make this better?

Just let me know.

TL;DR.
    You lose.
  • Javimonster
    Javimonster Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Watching My 600 pound life and ignoring cravings.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Oh wait that's a mirror.
    @km8907

After climbing my way up off the floor since being emotionally gutted and then slipping and falling in my own tears (twice) I've decided to reply to you, km8907 (have we ever actually interacted? I'm honestly not sure.)

BUT anyway, your comment about a mirror wasn't hurtful because you said it. It was hurtful because it's true. I'm very boring. I stay in a lot, watch movies, play games, make crafts, post on here, play with my many feline friends.
    81Katz: 0
    km8907: 1

Now I'm not being unoriginal. I don't feel like I'm a copy. Most times in my life I go against the grain (you can believe me or not) I tend to say things against the grain (huge no filter problem!) Plus I don't believe ever, not once, have I on MFP, since my first and only account (2012) or with my first and only name (81Katz) have I dog piled anyone. I've never stood around the circle egging on a good clobbering of anyone. That doesn't make me a copy, I'd say that makes someone pretty original. Now, call the election officials if you want, ask for a recount, etc. But I'm gonna call this one,
    km8907: 0

Sooooo it's neck and neck. I keep addressing you as km8907, which if I'm wrong please do correct me. (And be honest, you!) Is your name really Cleo? As in the psychic Cleo? I'm really fascinated that somehow you knew my post was about you? Or others? Or even about anything or anyone here?
    Yeah ...
    km8907:0

So now that the scores have been added up I was informed that some very interesting and unique judges have declared me the winner. I really wish I could be like that one winner who's all "Me, really? Ohhh what a surprise!" But I'm kinda not. I can pretend to be, would that make this better?

Just let me know.

TL;DR.
    You lose.

Tl;dr