What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Watching my son on his surfboard in the sea.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Watching a display of boring unoriginality.

Oh wait that's a mirror.
    @km8907

After climbing my way up off the floor since being emotionally gutted and then slipping and falling in my own tears (twice) I've decided to reply to you, km8907 (have we ever actually interacted? I'm honestly not sure.)

BUT anyway, your comment about a mirror wasn't hurtful because you said it. It was hurtful because it's true. I'm very boring. I stay in a lot, watch movies, play games, make crafts, post on here, play with my many feline friends.
    81Katz: 0
    km8907: 1

Now I'm not being unoriginal. I don't feel like I'm a copy. Most times in my life I go against the grain (you can believe me or not) I tend to say things against the grain (huge no filter problem!) Plus I don't believe ever, not once, have I on MFP, since my first and only account (2012) or with my first and only name (81Katz) have I dog piled anyone. I've never stood around the circle egging on a good clobbering of anyone. That doesn't make me a copy, I'd say that makes someone pretty original. Now, call the election officials if you want, ask for a recount, etc. But I'm gonna call this one,
    81Katz: 1
    km8907: 0

Sooooo it's neck and neck. I keep addressing you as km8907, which if I'm wrong please do correct me. (And be honest, you!) Is your name really Cleo? As in the psychic Cleo? I'm really fascinated that somehow you knew my post was about you? Or others? Or even about anything or anyone here?
    Yeah ...
    81Katz: 1
    km8907:0

So now that the scores have been added up I was informed that some very interesting and unique judges have declared me the winner. I really wish I could be like that one winner who's all "Me, really? Ohhh what a surprise!" But I'm kinda not. I can pretend to be, would that make this better?

Just let me know.

TL;DR.
    You lose.

Tl;dr

Gotcha! :wink:
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Watching my son play Fallout 4
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Learning to play Redemption Song on my Acoustic.
  • Arwen1218
    Arwen1218 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Smoking a fat bowl and dabbing lol!! I live in Denver
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Doing rounds in PGF
  • emmnwhite59
    emmnwhite59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can do some more washing and then the dishes whilst everyone is asleep and not bothering me
    -family of 5 here not including the pets
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Taking a break, via housecleaning; to eat/drink!
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Trying to evaluate my pantry/fridge for future meals. In my comfy new unicorn slippers.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hiding from responsibility in a blanket fort in my bed

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!
  • cmullan629
    cmullan629 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bem720e8vbai.jpg

Working
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member