What time of day do you do your workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• undermajorconstruction
    Options
    My guess would be while you have that time to spend with ur daughter. Look on youtube for charliejames76, I think 76) but it will show up. There is a girl that does all of her workouts at home. She is very fit but she will show you modifications. My daughter joins me, although she is 6, but still it will probably look like fun to her. These workouts typically last abt 20-30min tops!
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    Oh , I forgot to answer your question...i workout at different times of the day! I find that I usually exercise at night ...Even as late as 1 am...sometimes early evening....
    I hope tht it all works out for you.
  • rairye
    rairye Posts: 27
    Options
    Try working out 5:30-6:30 then the rest of your day as usual :) It takes some getting used to but I tend to have more energy thru the day
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I typically set my alarm at 3AM, roll out of bed at 3:30 and hit the road by 4AM. Earlier if I have a longer run. I like to get back to the house by 6:30 to get ready for work. It all depends on how many miles and if I need to finish running before the gym opens at 5AM on the days I lift weights. I know it's early, but I have always promised myself that my "hobbies" wouldn't really interfere with my family. What do they care if I run when they are sleeping? I do pretty much blow them off on Saturday mornings because I hook up with trail running buddies for some fun. But I usually make it home by lunch depending on distance.

You just have to find proper motivation and you can make it work. You can do it though! Just pick a time that works for you and go for it! You will be glad you did.