New and hoping to find some friends in my area for support guys or girls doesn’t matter :)

Options
So a little about me, I’m a single mom to a wild, two year old boy. I want to be healthy for him. His father passed away so I want to be able to keep up with my son, play sports with him etc... Before my pregnancy I was very healthy and very into fitness so I definitely want to eat back to that. It’s hard though being a single mom and a full time student and work part time so mainly for now I’m focused on the diet part and I workout when I can. I live in Riverside, Ca. So anyone who wants a friend to talk to and help motivate let’s be that for each other :)

Replies

• xnschmidtx
    xnschmidtx Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I’ve learned diet is the biggest part. Working out helps a lot, and sometimes I’d rather run 6 miles than pass up a good cheeseburger. I’m not in CA but feel free to add me. I can’t quite figure out the friending thing yet as I just signed up to the community recently but I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated.
  • TonyaMarie1231
    TonyaMarie1231 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lol well getting one friend is better than none
  • icanican1
    icanican1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Tonya, I am a 45 year old Mom of 2 handsome boys. And yes of coarse wild..lol.. boys!
    New to this app. Been doing it for 3 days now. And loving it! I have gone way off track. Had some health issues, fell into a depression. But climbing my way back up.
    Although I do have a wonderful supportive husband... I too am focusing on the diet part first right now. For me, I believe it is the best choice. And I keep hearing that weight loss is 80%nutrition with 20% exercise. So I figure, get a hold of the nutrition part,,then I will implement more and more exercise.
    I do not live near you...wish I did...bc lol I live in very cold Toronto Canada
  • TonyaMarie1231
    TonyaMarie1231 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    icanican1 wrote: »
    Hi Tonya, I am a 45 year old Mom of 2 handsome boys. And yes of coarse wild..lol.. boys!
    New to this app. Been doing it for 3 days now. And loving it! I have gone way off track. Had some health issues, fell into a depression. But climbing my way back up.
    Although I do have a wonderful supportive husband... I too am focusing on the diet part first right now. For me, I believe it is the best choice. And I keep hearing that weight loss is 80%nutrition with 20% exercise. So I figure, get a hold of the nutrition part,,then I will implement more and more exercise.
    I do not live near you...wish I did...bc lol I live in very cold Toronto Canada

I actually have some family in Canada somewhere lol. Yeah, that’s what I figured too with my schedule it’s best to get a lot of the nutrition first so that way I’m not beating myself up over not having time to work out and all that. I’d love to be friends :)
  • abelalvarez63
    abelalvarez63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Abel Alvarez I’m from Oceanside California would you like to be friends I would like me to motivate you