30 day shred complete......now what?

Options
I have just completed the 30 day shred and absolutely loved it but now I am at a loss as to which sort of exercise DVD I should do next. My main goal is strength and toning - and I really like how Jillian gives you good instructions about form and how to do the exercise properly (although her constant talk of phoning it in and getting limber drove me insane).
Does anyone have any recommendations as to which DVD from her collection I can continue on with?

Replies

• emilyahsmommy
    Options
    I heard ripped in 30 was a good one.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Banish Fat boost metabolism is good. Mostly cardio & its 40 minutes.

I've been having that same question because I really like her workouts and she cues well so I am not stumbling from one move to the next. Amazon has a good selection, so I've ordered some more. Until then I rotate levels of The Shred each day & add in BFBM when I want a longer workout.

Good luck!
  • coolcatcan
    coolcatcan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is great and her 6 week abs is great!
  • 125isthedream8D
    Options
    You can get Jillian Micheal's Burn Fat Boost Metabolisim. THAT"S a workout!! It's 45 minutes long and you will DEFINATLY lose some pounds on that baby.
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    currently doing ripped in 30 and loving it! you could also try her yoga DVD... toning, stretching and fat burn all at once...
  • HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do ripped in 30 after i finish the shred :)
    i tried level 1 of the 6 week 6 pack the other day - pretty good workout!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    cathe friedrich
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i am thinking about chalean extreme combined with another round of insanity when i finish this round.

i went from briefly like jillian to cant standing her
  • obliviousx3
    Options
    what was your progress on 30 day shred? I have that or p90x im just not sure
  • egma221
    egma221 Posts: 6
    Options
    thanks for all the responses! i was leaning towards ripped in 30 so might give that a go.

obliviousx3 - i started with the shred to try and lose body fat and get lean not so much to lose weight. i didn't really get much weight loss - maybe 2kg, but I didn't set out to lose weight. it absolutely killed me when i first started it and i was in a world of pain the day after for about a week. but if you stick with it and keep doing it you really notice your indurance increasing and now (after i have been doing it for about 40 days) i can do all three levels in one go. i have noticed a really big change in the muscle tone of my arms and legs and am starting to notice a difference with my stomach too. i also started using 5kg weights which was completely ridiculous of me. i can now get through it using 3kg.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Ripped in 30, after doing the 30DS, it's the same formula.
  • TheYoungRetiree
    TheYoungRetiree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30DS and am shocked you didn't lose weight one it :O I am definitely doing it to lose weight- anyone have success with it for weight loss? I know I sweat buckets with it and am loving it... well, I'm on day 2 and loving it so far!
  • egma221
    egma221 Posts: 6
    Options
    i lost inches around my hips, waist and thigh and went from an australian size ten to a size eight. i also have quite defined arms now which is what i was after!
    i have decided to do ripped in 30 next - just downloaded it and i am a little scared! lets see how this goes...
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    good luck. After i finished the 30 day Shred I was lost too. I wanted to start a bunch of stuff. It has been over a month and i still havnt committed to anything. I do a bit of this and that mostly ZUmba but it doesnt compare to the Shred. I might do it again soon.