Ladies - would YOU tell a fellow female if her leggings were see-through?

Options
I swear I’m not a creeper, but I noticed a girl in the gym the other day whose leggings definitely were NOT squat-proof if you know what I mean. I was going to say something to her but chickened out.... but if it were me I think I would want to know. Thoughts?

Replies

• katlyngronwoldt85
    katlyngronwoldt85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes absolutely and I have!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I'd say something, as I hope they would do for me. I also let them know when their g-string (Thong) is sticking up over their pants :weary: I think that looks even worse than see through leggings!!
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    I would hope someone would tell me!
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I would want to know
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I personally didn’t think it was a huge deal at all - I could see a leopard thong under her black tights when she squatted. I wasn’t offended or grossed out at all, but I just thought she might want to KNOW. I would definitely want to. But then I thought I might come across as creepy, like I was staring at her butt.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Not unless she asked.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Fellow female? No. Fellow friend? yes.

• TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Probably not. I do want to provide advice about underwear choices though as I don't understand wanting to wear lacy numbers when working out as surely that would itch/chafe - but that is my issue not theirs.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    Actually I was working out with my girlfriend the other day and I saw her thong a little. It's only when we get into certain positions. I bet mine does sometimes too. Don't care.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Actually I was working out with my girlfriend the other day and I saw her thong a little. It's only when we get into certain positions. I bet mine does sometimes too. Don't care.
    It used to be kind of stylish in certain circles to let a little thong show.

I don't know about this. I just know mine generally does not show but if it shows for 5 seconds I do not give a *kitten* and no one is looking. I will not walk around with straight up see through leggings on though.