Being a mom and trying to be fit

Options
Anyone here doing the same?

Replies

• Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Yes... Depending on how young or old your kids are gives different problems! I'm working full time and I have 2 kids but it's doable if you think of sneaky ways to beat it :#
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Yep! Have a 4 and 1 year old, trying to get back to where I was physically before the 1 year old. Slowly getting there! :)
  • xomisty1976
    xomisty1976 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Don't give up it will happen.My last pregnancy too me over a year to get close to my old body.Older u get harder it gets to be in shape.
  • xomisty1976
    Options
    Panda8ach wrote: »
    Yes... Depending on how young or old your kids are gives different problems! I'm working full time and I have 2 kids but it's doable if you think of sneaky ways to beat it :#

My girls are older now.Youngest is 11 yes old.So I have a little more me time but I still have to do the mommy routine in taking my to youngest to school and juggle work.At the same time squeeze in a workout.
  • xomisty1976
    Options
    Typo years old* hehehe
  • sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    how about being a dad and trying? haha
  • Panda8ach
    Options
    how about being a dad and trying? haha

Indeed... Equal struggles! <3
  • Panda8ach
    Options
    I've just hit my goal weight loss after 240 days! I was the tortoise rather than the hare :)
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    It's so much easier when they get a little older. We can do a lot together now. My youngest and I do Aerial, kayak, hit the gym and go Bouldering together.
  • BrookeRunningMom
    BrookeRunningMom Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    yes, its hard but so worth it, im currently pregnant with my 3rd an making sure i make time for my work outs
  • kainsworth3649
    kainsworth3649 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My daughter is one and it is not easy working out with her around. I mostly workout when she naps or wait until my boyfriend gets home so I can go to the gym. But it's so hard to keep motivation. I am on day two of my diet and exercise. Going strong! I really want to get rid of 20 pounds.
  • xomisty1976
    Options
    yes, its hard but so worth it, im currently pregnant with my 3rd an making sure i make time for my work outs

No more babies for me.My girls are old enough to do fun things with me.But I miss the baby talk lol
  • xomisty1976
    Options
    It's so much easier when they get a little older. We can do a lot together now. My youngest and I do Aerial, kayak, hit the gym and go Bouldering together.

Yes same here.My youngest is of age to ride Cheetah Hunt (rollercoaster).And I have my second oldest to watch her while I go to the gym.