Just starting Keto!

Options
Hi there from IL

Replies

• gorditalindaz
    gorditalindaz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing keto for 2 plus months. I started right around Halloween. I have lost weight and I am off my diabetes medications. I eat a lot of those Costco chickens and 5 guys hamburgers in a bowl. I miss sourdough bread once in while.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting Keto, as well. I'm a little apprehensive though. I've read positive and negative comments about adopting that lifestyle. I love a glass of wine with dinner and potatoes (french fried, twice backed, scalloped, au gratin, you name it - I love it. That's my achilles heel. Which is why I'm 5'2' and 173 lbs.
  • klongsinpk
    klongsinpk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    I'm thinking about starting Keto, as well. I'm a little apprehensive though. I've read positive and negative comments about adopting that lifestyle. I love a glass of wine with dinner and potatoes (french fried, twice backed, scalloped, au gratin, you name it - I love it. That's my achilles heel. Which is why I'm 5'2' and 173 lbs.
    Hi, I did keto last month for losing weight to my graduation ceremony. It's work for a short time. After that, when I'm back to normal diet I gain 3 kg!!
    so I suggest it's better if choosing the program that appropriates for your lifestyle.