• tyboinc1
    tyboinc1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow..freaking impressive, well done

Much appreciated, thank you ;)
  • 25agirard
    25agirard Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    great work!! It brings me comfort to know that an elite athlete struggles too sometimes....I was always athletic growing up and through college and then I've struggled with my weight my entire adult life--though I'm still athletic! I work out, play soccer once a week, hike, etc but the struggle is real! Great work--I'm working to find my most athletic self again and, most importantly, feel BETTER!
  • tyboinc1
    Options
    25agirard wrote: »
    great work!! It brings me comfort to know that an elite athlete struggles too sometimes....I was always athletic growing up and through college and then I've struggled with my weight my entire adult life--though I'm still athletic! I work out, play soccer once a week, hike, etc but the struggle is real! Great work--I'm working to find my most athletic self again and, most importantly, feel BETTER!

You are MOST definitely not alone there! I appreciate the kind words and I wish you the best in your journey!
  • Izabellesdance
    Izabellesdance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Needed to read this today!!! The struggle is real! Thanks :-)
  • tyboinc1
    Options
    Needed to read this today!!! The struggle is real! Thanks :-)

Glad I could help!! :)
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Congrats, amazing work!
  • tyboinc1
    Options
    Congrats, amazing work!

Thank you so much!
  • HopingForABrighterFuture
    Options
    Very impressive and congratulations!
  • tyboinc1
    Options
    Very impressive and congratulations!

I appreciate the kind words! Hope you have a great weekend!
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    tyboinc1 wrote: »
    Good afternoon all! I’ve been a MFP user for nearly a year and it’s really helped to reel myself in. I am a former NFL football player and found myself around 6 years removed and totally spiraling out of control. I am 6’5 so I obviously hold/hide weight differently than others. Last Summer I was up to my heaviest ever at 340, had high BP for the first time in my life, and was utterly sad and disgusting. I started small (use to do 45 mins of post workout cardio for fun, and figured I’d jump back in. 3 mins later I thought I was going to die lol) and began counting calories and slowly incorporating my old workout regime. I’ve since got back to full blown workouts and cardio sessions and I feel like a completely new man again! I will be 32 this year and I really feel like I’m getting back into my prime. I’m weighing between 275-285 in the updated photos Will post more updates in a couple months when I can. Hopefully I can inspire someone to get back to what they once were, or to show them where they can get to. Have a blessed day everyone!!

Just reminds me about my fat to fit transformation. Kudos. Keep it up.
  • tyboinc1
    Options
    tyboinc1 wrote: »
    Good afternoon all! I’ve been a MFP user for nearly a year and it’s really helped to reel myself in. I am a former NFL football player and found myself around 6 years removed and totally spiraling out of control. I am 6’5 so I obviously hold/hide weight differently than others. Last Summer I was up to my heaviest ever at 340, had high BP for the first time in my life, and was utterly sad and disgusting. I started small (use to do 45 mins of post workout cardio for fun, and figured I’d jump back in. 3 mins later I thought I was going to die lol) and began counting calories and slowly incorporating my old workout regime. I’ve since got back to full blown workouts and cardio sessions and I feel like a completely new man again! I will be 32 this year and I really feel like I’m getting back into my prime. I’m weighing between 275-285 in the updated photos Will post more updates in a couple months when I can. Hopefully I can inspire someone to get back to what they once were, or to show them where they can get to. Have a blessed day everyone!!

Just reminds me about my fat to fit transformation. Kudos. Keep it up.

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words! Your journey has been epic as well, so congrats to you too!
  • allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You Look HOT!!
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job and thank you for sharing!
  • tyboinc1
    Options
    allofme32 wrote: »
    You Look HOT!!

Thank you for the kind words!
  • tyboinc1
    Options
    Great job and thank you for sharing!

Thank you, its been a fun journey so far and I'm excited to keep it going!
  • callriter
    callriter Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "awesome"
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look strong, fit and healthy. Keep up the good work.
  • BrendaS03
    BrendaS03 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Nice man..my Steelers could use another edge rusher. Maybe you should make another run at it.
  • tyboinc1
    Options
    callriter wrote: »
    All I can say is "awesome"

Thank you for the kind words!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!