Tonight’s Dinner

Options

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I made a really inauthentic chicken tikka masala in my pressure cooker. Someone on my Facebook posted that they were making it and I had all the ingredients and went for it. Super good!
  • JulieBlake2015
    JulieBlake2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tuna, new potatoes, large mixed leaf salad, coleslaw and a glass of water
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, I am feeling very déjà vu today so went and got some fish fingers.
    Fish fingers, mashed potatoes, and peas, with a parsley sauce.
    I know it won't taste as good as it did when I was 10- but I just fancy it.

Last night was porkchops in mushroom sauce with rice and broccoli. (Instant pot experiment that worked.)

Update.

How did I ever think parsley sauce was exotic!
    It tasted like wallpaper paste with green bits.
    Luckily the rest of the dinner was good.

SO has been told next time I get a childhood food fancy to remind me how bland food in 1950's working class England was.

Cheers, h.
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    We went to the beach today and walked over to Teddys Burgers. I was way over on my calorie count but I still logged it. :cookie:
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Huli huli chicken thighs over rice. I've got the chicken marinading right now so it'll be ready to go when I get home from work. It's making 6 servings, so I'll divide it all out once it's done cooking.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided yet. I haven't logged my exercise yet, either. I've got 800 calories to work with.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I am having crack bean burritos tonight!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I made homeade New Orleans Style Red Beans and Rice (white). 0 regrets cause it was something different for a change.
  • staceyalturner
    staceyalturner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had sweet potato and carrot mash, runner beans, broccoli and 2 low fat quorn sausages
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Egg Roll in a Bowl. made with ground pork mixed with bacon. . .mmmm
  • 69HealthyMe
    69HealthyMe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Parmesan crusted tilapia, sweet potato and salad
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It's Taco Tuesday!
  • rikkejohnsenrij
    rikkejohnsenrij Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    PizzaPasta---thats pasta mixed tomatosauce with ball pebbers...cooked in the oven with cheese on top (and in the middle)...super easy way to get the kids to eat veggies
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Wonton ramen, featuring shredded chicken, soft boiled egg, spinach, roasted garlic, scallion & ginger. (Mini chicken cilanto wontons courtesy of Trader Joes.)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I have some venison stewing in the crockpot with carrots, parsnips, turnips, sweet potatoes, onions and garlic for dinner. That will be served with a simple salad of baby lettuce and shredded beets topped with balsamic vinegar, a piece of crusty bread and red wine.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    It's Taco Tuesday!

Aha you made my decision for me!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    im having a tomato and cheese tortellini soup
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    If b/f doesn't make anything (he is at home today, otherwise I do most of the cooking) probably leftover Taco Pie.. it is also Taco Tuesday
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    We're making cornbread-topped chili, which is perfect given that it turned frigid today.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    We've been entertaining the in-laws over the long holiday weekend...we're tired so hitting the gym after work and then picking up my boys from school and picking up a pizza. After that a glass of red wine in my jet tub and off to an early bed time.