30 Day Shred

Options
This has probably been posted before, but....

So I started my first day of the 30 day shred today, and I'd love to hear what everyone else has had with it. Pictures would be awesome!

Replies

• jenniferhamilton
    Options
    I have never done the 30 day shred for 30 consecutive days, but have done it along side of my other workout routines for the past couple months. I can definitely notice a difference in my triceps as well as my thighs as far as toning goes (mostly due to Jillian's walking pushups and static lunges). Its definitely a great video in that its so short, but effective... you can almost do anything for 20 minutes! just keep telling yourself that!!! :)
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I did 25 days of te 30 day shred and then stupidly quit just before the end! :(
    I did an additional 30 mins on the treadmill a day and kept under 1200 calories in food intake.
    I hadn't exercised much beforehand so that may have made it more effective for me.

I went fro 56kg to 52kg
    measurment around bellybutton went from 100cm to 87cm

:) I don't have any good pictures to share though :(
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    No pics available and I haven't done it consecutively but I am on day 2 level 3 and I have lost inches and I feel a lot more stronger!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now along with other Jillian DVD's. I am on level 2. I don't have pics, but I have lost inches and can see some transformation taking place. Search the message boards for 30 Day Shred or 30DS and you will see a lot of posts on here. Some people have shared pics and it is motivating. Good Luck!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    So what is the 30 shred?
  • AngelaAbbott391
    Options
    So what is the 30 shred?

The 30 day shred is a very popular work out DVD by Jillian Micheals