Aiming For Mommy Fab From Flab

Options
itsmethao
itsmethao Posts: 39 Member
edited January 2018 in Getting Started
Hi MFPers,

I'm a Vietnamese 36 F, part-time working mom of four children (ages 1,4,9,12). I'm re-starting my fitness goals AGAIN. It’s now 2018 and my baby is 18 months old. Time to bring this Mommy from flab to fab!

Today was my first day of HIIT w/o equipment. I was sweating bullets!

CW: 166 lbs
GW: 130 lbs
Height: 5’3”

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My girl will be 18 months old in a couple weeks. She keeps me busy enough - I'm in awe that you have three older kids as well. Super mama!

If you want to be friends, hit me up! I'm 37F and have about 60 lb to lose.
  • bkind2nmals
    bkind2nmals Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We can do this in 2018!! I am a 52 year old mom of three 11, 7, and 3. I work full time and stress constantly, so I have used food as my drug and I want to get healthy this year for my kids. We can do it!!
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am a Father of 4, one is still on the oven but will be here soon and starting over too. I've got 90lbs to lose, we've got this!
  • jackiearriaga
    jackiearriaga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3 here (16,13,12). I have gained weight, then joined the army and lost the weight and looked the best I ever had, then I developed Bursitis in my hips which bothers me when I am running, biking, or doing anything like that, I have tried to push through it and used it as an excuse to not workout, so in turn I have gained weight again. I am almost 37 and have around 45 lbs. to lose. I have a full time job and try to find recipes but most of them I don't have the time to make so I get stuck eating salads and such and get bored and then I find myself shoveling pizza in my face or a burger to break up the piles of salad I have been eating! So it is now 2018 and I would love to have help with staying on track for my resolutions and not just go strong for a couple months then give up! Let's do this!
  • Gotrek1
    Gotrek1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Father of 3... As an alternate to the gym... and for an awesome good time... Go play! best exercise I ever had was keeping up with the kids (I'ma big kid). Get on the play structure, Climb those trees, Play kick the can, hide and seek, tag. That's the best diet I ever had, for my body and my soul. 2 of mines are older now though (5, 16 and 20)