Water fasting

Options
Hello everyone! Hope so u all are well and motivated in your fitness journey. First of all sorry to bother u all for every little problem that I face basically I don’t actually see it as a community but also feel it as a community so it’s my duty to help U All whenever u ppl need me and same goes to u

Replies

• 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Do you have a question? What are you trying to help people with?
  • obamajojo123
    obamajojo123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sorry I dnt know why the post is incomplete
  • obamajojo123
    Options
    By the way I wrote a lot
  • obamajojo123
    Options
    Basically I want help from u guys regarding water fasting if anyone has ever did that or doing so kindly help me
  • ClockWorKitten
    ClockWorKitten Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What??? You don't see it a community but you do see it as community??
  • obamajojo123
    Options
    That will help me in this journey please people do not ignore
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options

Are you ok? Either you’re messing with us or you need some serious professional help.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    They actually forced me to break the fast I just want u guys to tell me some appetite suppressing natural drinks

Whoever forced you to stop fasting is the best person. You should not be doing this.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Eat foods up to the calorie goal mfp gave you
    Weigh it and log it properly
    Eat foods you find satisfying
    Hunger gone, problem solved
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Sorry I dnt know why the post is incomplete

Are you posting from your phone and did you use an emoji from your phone's keyboard? There's a known bug that cuts off a post when you use certain emojis. It might help you figure out how to make your posts more easily understood because right now I have no idea what's going on.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    They actually forced me to break the fast I just want u guys to tell me some appetite suppressing natural drinks

Who forced you to break your fast? What are your goals? Are you working with a doctor or a treatment team of some kind? Why do you need appetite suppressing drinks? Would you be just as happy if we could help you find a diet that meets your needs and reduces your hunger instead of using drinks?
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options

No it won't. Fasting this long for weight loss purposes doesn't work; it doesn't reset your body, it doesn't purge it of anything, it doesn't do any of the things it claims. About the only thing that's most likely to happen (along with being miserable during the whole fast) is binging when the fast is over. Food is fuel. Eat at a reasonable deficit and maintain plenty of variety. It'll do far more for you than a fast like this ever will.
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    So many red flags in this post. OP, I hope you are under the care of professionals who can help you.
This discussion has been closed.