snack help

Options
does anyone know of a snack thats healthy and taste goods

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    There are so many and taste is subjective. Why not just pick what you like, measure it out and log it?
  • SchadelShannon
    SchadelShannon Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    good idea thanks
  • kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I like cashews (1/2 oz is about 80 cals), Pop Secret popcorn (100 cal per package), thin pretzels (Trader Joe's, Aldi, etc. all have versions of these), hummus - those are my go-tos.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What is healthy to you, what separates a snack from a meal, and what do you like? You're welcome :D
  • Beth_Stapley
    Beth_Stapley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fibre one bars are less than
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Frozen cherries.. so good and tastes like candy but fruit
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    My go-to snack is 1.5 ounces of marinated feta cheese cubes and olives. So tasty and filling...
  • skinnyjingbb
    skinnyjingbb Posts: 127 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    In general, it is not the food that is unhealthy, it is we are eating an unhealthy amount of things. So pick whatever taste best to you in tiny amount to make you feel happy, so you don't feel so deprived.
  • mandawear84
    mandawear84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Frozen cherries.. so good and tastes like candy but fruit

I never thought of freezing cherries! I freeze grapes, blueberries, and bananas. The grapes, especially, are amazing. That sounds delicious!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Some of my go-to snacks are: string cheese, nuts, wasabi peas, fudge pops, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, hummus & veggies, protein bars, Greek yogurt, beef or turkey jerky, popcorn, apples & peanut butter, fruit
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My snack faves are: nuts, fruits, string cheese, chicken, turkey, beef jerky, yogurt, rice cakes/orowheat high fiber English muffin with peanut butter.
  • sahalbur
    sahalbur Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Smokehouse Almonds by Blue Diamond! Or really any of their flavors are great, the smokehouse flavor just happens to be my favorite.

Just keep in mind that if you are trying to cut out of sugar, some of their flavors have added sugar/salt.
  • sianlhalewood
    sianlhalewood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like hartleys 10 cal jelly pots, they're sugar free and vegetarian x
  • SchadelShannon
    SchadelShannon Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone ill try some food and let you know