Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some more friends for motivation and support! Feel free to add!
  • SlashWannabe
    SlashWannabe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational friends that will keep me honest and push when needed.
  • Missy1316
    Missy1316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes please :) feel free to add me
  • hyliancuppa
    hyliancuppa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been on this a week now feeling good about future weight Loss always helps when you know others are going through the same thing so feel free to add
  • lhurst110717
    lhurst110717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends... Feel free to add me!
  • princess_chubbles1978
    Options
    New and looking for others who need to lose 50+ lbs or have lost that much already. 39 year old wife with two 8 year olds , a dog,cat and full-time job lol. Want to know more just ask :)
  • missbethx1079
    missbethx1079 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. You're weighloss will really motivate me still have a stone to loose and do this!!
  • bathmatt12345
    bathmatt12345 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me
  • EmmeauLamby
    EmmeauLamby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm Marion from Montreuil, a city near Paris. I used MFP a few year ago and lost 7 kilos but gained them back plus some extra. So I'm back on track. I'm pro fasting. I'm an intersectionnal feminist (not here to debate about it) I just want other intersectionnal feminists to know that I am here. I'm also gay and polyamourous ! My favourite workout is walking and running a little bit. I'm vegetarian. I can't wait to have you as my friend !
  • trawillcy2018
    trawillcy2018 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been at it for a week & the support from other members has been awesome!
  • esmiegee
    esmiegee Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hey! 39yo in Texas, looking for some friends for accountability & motivation to lose some pounds before I turn 40 (gasp!)
  • Gingernats741
    Gingernats741 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me. From Yorkshire, UK with an open diary
  • luciemayc
    luciemayc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes please! 5’5 female in the UK, 10lb from target
  • Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off of here for a while, looking for current 'friends' to keep up with!
  • LuekishaCook__
    LuekishaCook__ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Created a new account and lost all my friends ... but I'm on this journey again hopefully I can stick with it... I'm on the road to losing 55lbs feel free to add me any tips, advice is welcomed!! Good luck to you all ❤
  • NicolelovesChris637
    NicolelovesChris637 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I need friends.... and especially ones from the palm springs area. NEED a work buddy! :p
  • ftmtyler
    ftmtyler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm a new person!
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, nearly a year streak on here now :) please add me xx
  • kelleycmcc
    kelleycmcc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Working mum of three, about 1stone to lose..time to get at it!
  • Rcragnut
    Rcragnut Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! We all need accountability and support. Good luck to all!