What irks you?

Options

Replies

• NaeJayKay
    NaeJayKay Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When people leave their sweat on gym equipment. Gross gross gross.
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wrong use of your/you’re, there/their/they’re, etc...
    I’m a dork! Lol!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I clicked on the thread but the OPs profile popped up and it shocked me. Who are you crazy mfp fool?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    New workout matts put down in the basement, and the drain backs up :|
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    That on my phone app the report link is right next to the edit link. I think I just reported myself.
  • DWBalboa
    Options

That does suck!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

That does suck!

It's an old World War 1 rental, I should have known I guess lol. Nothing serious though thankfully, but irksome nonetheless.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

That does suck!

It's an old World War 1 rental, I should have known I guess lol. Nothing serious though thankfully, but irksome nonetheless.

I feel ya bro. My house was built in 1915 and has more issues than the "New Yorker."
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Being characterized as a "mean parent" because I don't let my kids run completely wild and eat/drink/do/buy all of the age inappropriate things that the "nice parents" allow their kids to do.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Being characterized as a "mean parent" because I don't let my kids run completely wild and eat/drink/do/buy all of the age inappropriate things that the "nice parents" allow their kids to do.

I am only 4 months into the parenting thing so don't have this to battle yet, but I am super worried for when the day comes :neutral:
  • Ffr57
    Ffr57 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Rude people in supermarkets who leave their carts in the middle of the aisle, use the express line with more items then are allowed and then the cashier not correcting them because they don't want to upset them, but they are upsetting me! Go figure. Not having their money or card ready. just stupid rude things.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

This pays off in the long run. My little men are loving, respectful, and successful...my boys joke im overprotective :) I'm ok with that
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    people that order pizza that does not have pepperoni - I mean, come on people!!! that is pepperonis only job is to be on pizza, and yet you deny that of them~ sad, really really sad~
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I'm probably guilty of letting my kid partake in a bit of age inappropriatness...

Although I am no doubt tough on him... He threw a fit in a store for a toy just one time when he was 2 and never did it again. He's never ran wild nor have I ever had trouble taking him to restaurants, movies or public places... He can go into a store, look at toys and come out with nothing and no problems. He's also very well mannered, and respectful...

That being said, we play violent video games and I regularly send him to school covered in temporary tattoos on his neck and ribs even and also got his ear pierced when he turned 6 :lol: .. We have a blast together
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Wrong use of your/you’re, there/their/they’re, etc...
    I’m a dork! Lol!

You are a girl after my own heart. No wait, you're*

Should of figured that.