What irks you?

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Maybe a couple people left in the world do not know what a calendar is, but its December and here its been cold (because it's December) and pretty windy too (because it's colder ... And December) so to continue to walk around in shorts, t-shirts and flip flops makes you look reallllllly dumb. #sorrynotsorry
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    When you work for a company that supports working from home if you feel under the weather, but you come into the office anyway and sit at your desk and cough and cough and cough and cough and cough and cough and cough and cough and cough and cough and cough and cough and cough...

This again today
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    yes, the downsizing of product amounts but costing the same amount!! Rip off plus...
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Anonimity and being vague. What happened to the good old days when you could just say what you wanted to whomever you wanted.

Political correctness irks me!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Anonimity and being vague. What happened to the good old days when you could just say what you wanted to whomever you wanted.

We aren't allowed to do that around here.

We aren't allowed to do a lot of things, I've noticed.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

I know. It sucks. Its not that fun anymore and it irks me.

I apparently missed the "before" times here, so I have no experience of when this place was alive, full of contentious opinions and actual debate. :D
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Cyclist. I live in the boonie mountains. The majority of our roads are two lane and as curvy as *kitten*. They will not move over. Ever. So you're stuck behind their tight spandex'd *kitten* going 5 miles an hour. For MILES.

And they wonder why people run over them. :huh:
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    excessively loud people...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I apparently missed the "before" times here, so I have no experience of when this place was alive, full of contentious opinions and actual debate. :D

everyone was fun and awful at the same time so it was a blast.

I miss those days immensely.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options

But at least someone comes up with the best threads still ...clever person
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    It irks me when people walk diagonally across parking lots
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dog owners who don't pick up after their dog. Most if not all communities have ordinances in place that you MUST pick up after your dog. Don't pretend that you intend to do it while I'm watching you, and the minute I turn my back, you just leave the crap laying there on someone else's grass. GRRRRRR.......
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

What happened to illicit the change, any clue?