Getting old.

... it beats the alternative.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Snapchat dog filter
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Prego, preggers, baby bump, push present.

I hate those terms. I also hate "hubby" so I never refer to my husband as that.

I hate "hubby" as well as "my man", "my girl", and "my old lady/man"
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Over priced fitbits that are defective when you first get them so you have to go after work to return it and have your daughter miss practice plus you spend all day wondering if it’s really even worth it if it was defective the first time. How good is it really. Maybe not worth it after all. They better give the money back

My experience with Fitbit (I don't own one but family members do) is that they will replace them almost without question (they may have you do a few diagnostics online with a FItbit rep) if they break within the first year (no need to return the defective one and free shipping of the replacement).
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Bry_Lander wrote: »

How do you introduce your husband then?
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    Hard mornings
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    My friend who always says she likes nescafe 2 in 1 more than the quality filter coffee i make with my coffee machine or with my chemex
  • Bry_Fitness70
    edited December 2017
    PAFC84 wrote: »

How do you introduce your husband then?

In the fictional world that you have imagined (as a dad-joke style passive-aggressive slight) where I had a husband, he would be introduced as "Mr. Bry_Lander"
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited December 2017

Someone once asked me where my "old man" was in front of my kids. They had no understanding of the phrase and thought he was asking about *my* dad, not theirs.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    people
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    People who drive giant vehicles but don't know how to drive giant vehicles. Like, I get that it's hard for you to keep your Suburban between the white lines, but you really need to try harder.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Paper cuts.. Paper cuts irk the *kitten* out of me.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    People who won't leave me the *kitten* alone when I'm *kitten* pist. Just leave me the *kitten* alone and I'll talk to you when I'm *kitten* ready.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    People who treat a hospital like it's a hotel. Do you really need to have a loud conversation, with tv going and playing online games all at the same time. There are sick people here who needs peace and quiet to recuperate you ignorant considerate *kitten*.