What irks you?

Replies

• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    My tree freaking irks me....
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    That somehow the meaning of Christmas in all these Christmas movies has become about meeting somebody and falling in love in like two days and living happily ever after

Because it's only possible to be truly happy and content when you are coupled up.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    The movie It's a Wonderful Life. I can't stand that movie and it's just in general a terrible film, yet everyone loves it. Give me Die Hard any day of the year.
  • slessofme
    slessofme wrote: »
    That somehow the meaning of Christmas in all these Christmas movies has become about meeting somebody and falling in love in like two days and living happily ever after

Because it's only possible to be truly happy and content when you are coupled up.

That's funny :D

Oops, did I have a cynicism slip? I hate when that happens.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Life
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited December 2017
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    When you turn off Wi-Fi on your phone for a second because it was running slow then forget to turn it on again and now you realize you've wasted precious data.

Omg all the time!!

Always keep your data turned off. It's easy to do and you don't have to worry about paying for the internet.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    My ovaries

Would a jacuzzi help?
  • slessofme
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »

I hope this is sarcasm

It definitely is
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    The movie It's a Wonderful Life. I can't stand that movie and it's just in general a terrible film, yet everyone loves it. Give me Die Hard any day of the year.

It's a Wonderful life is amazing - maybe you just don't like old movies.

Christmas is not complete without It's a Wonderful Life at my house.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    People who take lots of selfies.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    People who text whilst driving
    People who don't use their hands free whilst driving
    People who text whilst walking
    People who don't use traffic lights to cross the road when there are only 100 yards away and instead stand in the middle of a busy road, invariably with their children and whilst using their phone.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    People who don't use traffic lights to cross the road when there are only 100 yards away and instead stand in the middle of a busy road, invariably with their children and whilst using their phone.

You're irked by a lot :D
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »

You're irked by a lot :D

There's a pretty common theme there-people who put theirs and potentially other ppls' lives at risk by using their phones and not paying attention.

God those ppl annoy me :D