• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    lxvz4md79okb.png
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Loud breathing as well as chewing.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    When people tell you really crappy stuff about their spouse but when things happen to clear up between them you're supposed to just forget all the things they told you. Umm, my brain doesn't come with a delete function. Sorry, but your information caused me to form an opinion. Whether what you said was true, I'll probably look at your spouse in a different way now. Thanks!

PS, I'll probably look at you too all judgy like too ...
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    People who don't let things go.
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    This

fxjaws40ap83.gif

Hahahaha, c'mon though that should make you chuckle at least! Weird indeed.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    When my dog, uncharacteristically, needs to go out at 4 am. Barking ensues and 5 min later, when I'm finally able to coax him back in the house, some guy in the dark yells "Thank you". *kitten* you, buddy.

When my neighbors dog barks from the time he leaves about 8 in the morning until he comes home around 5-6. Then again when my neighbor lets his dog out between 2-4 am and the dog barks again.
    When same neighbors dog gets out and terrorizes the kids in the neighborhood.
    This is the same neighbor who got a felony conviction several years ago for having a vicious dog. She bit a 7-year old girl, who had 3 surgeries to
    Repair the damage.
    Dogs are great. Some people just shouldn't have them.
  • KatePage32
    KatePage32 Posts: 5 Member
    When people don't brush the snow off the top of their car and Im stuck driving behind them... *kitten* flies all over my windshield.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    KatePage32 wrote: »
    When people don't brush the snow off the top of their car and Im stuck driving behind them... *kitten* flies all over my windshield.

Oops
  • KatePage32
    KatePage32 Posts: 5 Member
    And they couldn't have used a better sensor word hahahahaha, not literally cats flying all over my windshield
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Being hungry when I've already exceeded my calorie limit for the day. :angry:
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Cars that drive slow in the fast lane
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Drizzle days...either rain or dont...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    When a medication messes up your sleep schedule.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    The word tallish :expressionless:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    The word "Adulting" :expressionless:
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    The bathroom stalls being all used at once when you really have to go.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Girls who spend their time criticizing other girls. The world would be a much better place if we all empowered one another.

I guess if it's something worth empowering. I'm not a support all woman because I'm a woman too. Some women are stupid ... And do stupid things. Things I don't support or agree with.

Not looking to bicker, just saying. Kind of one of those in a perfect world kind of things.