What nationality does the person above you look?

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I feel like saying something here, if you are one of those that have guessed American, thank you. You are correct and I couldn't be prouder to be so.
    People are always asking me if I am Italian and I tell them no, I am an American. Like a true American I am a melting pot of heritage. Everything from Native American (Cherokee, and possibly Iroquois), Scot, Britt, Irish, Welsh, German, French, and yes of course Italian.
    Who knows what else, all I can say is I am proud to be an American and I am proud of all my bloodlines and hope that I bring them honor.
    Thank you, that is all.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I feel like saying something here, if you are one of those that have guessed American, thank you. You are correct and I couldn't be prouder to be so.
    People are always asking me if I am Italian and I tell them no, I am an American. Like a true American I am a melting pot of heritage. Everything from Native American (Cherokee, and possibly Iroquois), Scot, Britt, Irish, Welsh, German, French, and yes of course Italian.
    Who knows what else, all I can say is I am proud to be an American and I am proud of all my bloodlines and hope that I bring them honor.
    Thank you, that is all.

So not Dutch?
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Thank you, that is all.

BTW, I do not in anyway mean this as a slight towards anyone else's Nationality or heritage. Everybody should be proud of where they are from and where they came from.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »
    American

Sorry didn't mean to skip you, I just type really slow.

I'm going with American or Canadian.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Thank you, that is all.

So not Dutch?

There could be some Dutch mixed in there.

And Ali, we all know your an awesome Canadian.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »
    American

Sorry didn't mean to skip you, I just type really slow.

I'm going with American or Canadian.

I wish I was Canadian
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    British
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Scottish
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    American.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Chinese American
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Scottish!
  • paultireland
    paultireland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    French / Scottish
  • chimptron
    chimptron Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Pennsylvanianish
  • chimptron
    Options
    Queen of the Island of Mygodsheisbeautiful
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Nairobian!
  • chimptron
    Options
    Zildjian
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Sabian!
  • chimptron
    Options
    Better than Sybian, haha

He looks a little like Ringo and a little Les Paul...
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    rather Russian