My weightloss so far!

Options
I started this journey years ago when I was 17 years old. I was sick of being unhealthy and overweight so I decided I wanted to lose weight. The first image on this was when I was around my heaviest at 299. I am the one on the left if you haven't guessed. I lost 50 pounds in 2 months, which ended up being a bad thing for my body because then I ended up having gallbladder issues and had to get it removed. Then I got depressed, and ended up gaining some of the weight back.

before.jpg

This second picture was taken last year at Christmas with my family. I was at 285.

165358_1583394787158_1304380293_31426433_7459302_n.jpg

I ended up losing more weight after moving into my moms house from having to walk up and down the hill for work, so I started my second adventure at 278 pounds. Which is when I decided I wanted to lose weight again. Because I really was ready to change my life. I became way happy. My heart is healed and I wanted my body to be healed too. This last picture I have up is a picture of when I had lost 28 pounds. I have lost even more weight thus far and am at 242 pounds. Having lost 36 pounds since my second adventure. I am so happy and I can't wait until I get even farther!!!

195.jpg

Replies

• jlfvolleyball05
    jlfvolleyball05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you go girl your doin great
  • kasstastic
    Options
    Thanks! The second picture for some reason is just not working out at all. Unfortunately. I am on the far right....completely cropped out. Haha.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • sunnydaiz
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!! :smile:
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    awesome job, you are such a beautiful young lady and look so much happier and more comfortable with yourself with each picture. Good luck on your journey you can do this!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    YAY! you are doing great! :D
  • bigdal77
    bigdal77 Posts: 69
    Options
    Your doing awesome I thhik what you need to rember is little goals
    that way you win little victorys that's what has helped me though my journey
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    you are doing so good, and with my story similar to yours u have inspired me to keep pushing! THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :-)
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look great! You're doing a wonderful job. :smile:
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!! Keep up the amazing work Hun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!