Apple cider diet Anyone have tried this

2»

Replies

• Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    I don’t know anything about the diet but there was a doctor on my news yesterday that said there are enough tests and studies behind it that she gave it a thumbs up. Whatever that means. Lol
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    I'm assuming this is about actual apple cider and not vinegar until and unless OP comes back to say otherwise. I take titles seriously and it's not like there's an ACV "diet" to my knowledge!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Kelkat405 wrote: »
    I don’t know anything about the diet but there was a doctor on my news yesterday that said there are enough tests and studies behind it that she gave it a thumbs up. Whatever that means. Lol

Was it Dr Oz?
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    @winogelato LOL, no it was a doctor on my local news but that’s funny
  • CMS_3049
    CMS_3049 Posts: 20 Member
    I absolutely use Apple Cider Vinegar to clean the detergent dispenser in my washing machine. Works better than soap for some reason. I also use it mixed along with baking soda to clean the inside of my copper pots. Fantastic cleaning agent...bad diet though.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    edited January 2018
    Is this the apple cider diet you were asking about? Because I can get on board with this one.

Blakes_Hard_Cider_Co_Year_Round_Ciders_Mobile.jpg

• JAYxMSxPES
    JAYxMSxPES Posts: 193 Member
    If the diet has an official name or copyright, it's probably a gimmick or too restrictive to manage in the long-run.