Not losing weight on low cal/low carb

Options
I have a question about weight loss. Basically, I’ve cut out all bread and sugar from my diet, and have been eating about 1200 calories a day and around 50-60 carbs. I’ve been doing this for a couple of weeks now, and I’m not losing any weight at all. I’m also still nursing my 18 month old 5-10 Times a day. I’m 5’2” and 215lbs! The highest I’ve ever been! I don’t know what the problem is! Just six months ago, I could cut carbs and lose like 10lbs of weight in the first two weeks! Why isn’t it doing anything now?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    How are you measuring your calorie intake?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Two weeks is a bit too early to get worried, but there are some common logging errors that can result in people eating more than they think they are. If you open your diary, we may be able to help you identify them.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    There are mistakes that people commonly make that cause them to not lose weight that we might be able to spot if you change your Diary Sharing settings to Public: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • MissyCHF
    MissyCHF Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Of course it doesn't, I didn't mean to be sharp. But ;) perhaps if you gave mfp a try it may surprise you....... :)
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,502 Member
    Options
    Love, you want advise, but nobody can give you any advise if we don't see how your logging is.