♥ Tall Girls Club ♥

Options
Where are all my tall girls at? Let's be friends? Sometimes I feel like the giant giraffe of my group of gal pals. Forever the one wearing the flats & getting all the tall things off shelves for people! ;) 5'11 + Currently 172lbs. My goal is to hit around 150. Feel free to add me! ♥

Replies

• ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Not a gal obviously, but tall. Any tall guy groups seem to go inactive quickly. Good luck finding your ladies!
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Well I'm about 6', 300ish lbs, and I don't have a goal for weight loss because I'm training powerlifting and plan to compete this summer and while I understand I have a lot of body fat I could stand to lose, I care less about the scale than I do about how sweet my deadlifts are currently. Still trying to eat better and track food though, rather than just continuing this unintentional bulk I've been on for like a year haha.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    5'10 here!!! 222 lb. First goal under 200, second goal in around 170,,, after that we will see and re- evaluate
    I will wear heels if I want to. I dont care if im 6'2" in heels and going out with friends who are 5'.
  • marmeer25
    marmeer25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" - a tad bit taller then many gals! It can be frustrating at times - I'd love to be a bit shorter - like 5'10'! We can work on losing weight but we can't lose height :).
  • dlauren2006
    dlauren2006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6'1", about 250 lbs. Just started counting and exercising again. Would like to get down to 180 lbs to 200 lbs. Not obsessed with the scale though. I like to lift, cycle, and walk.
  • littlemeowmaid
    littlemeowmaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm 5'10" and I feel like a giant next to most girls. Luckily my OH is 6'8" so I feel small next to him at least haha. Would love some fellow tall ladies as friends! :D
    I'm about 69kg (152lbs), don't want to lose too much more "scale weight", I'm aiming for another 4kg and I'll see how I feel :)