100 workouts before 1st of June

Options
requestion
requestion Posts: 14 Member
Hi guys,

I started a challenge for myself in form of 100 workouts before 1st of June. Workouts can include anything that makes your body move (power walks, gym sessions, yoga, swimming, badminton, you name it).

I'm a little late in posting this (17 days to be exact) as I started my own challenge on the 1st of January.

Wanted to check if anyone was keen to join in? To hold each other accountable and to make sure that I don't quit mid-April (hello spring and rosé wine!)

If you want to start today or count from the 1st of Jan is completely up to you.

Replies

• nfitsoon
    nfitsoon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like this concept. I'm in starting today and also need to be held accountable. So how many of your 100 do you have so far?
  • requestion
    Options
    I've done 12 out of 100 so far and going for 13 this afternoon! I think it's so easy to focus on a number on the scale but I also want to get a strong body.
  • holmejg
    holmejg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I really need to start moving. I have gym membership, gym at work, and a treadmill...but I have no motivation. I really need a partner...support...maybe this challenge will get me started...
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm in!
    I'm going to start one for stretching and one for weight training... :) Thanks for creating this. I'll get my numbers when I get home and I'll jot them down here :)
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • _Funkme_
    _Funkme_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I understand where you're coming from holmejg. When you have all the tools available but have a hard time doing it on your own. Having support is absolutely necessary. Good luck to everyone on this challenge!
  • requestion
    Options
    This is so awesome guys!

I'm currently on 13/100 as of 1st of January. I'm mostly playing Badminton and doing gym sessions. What are your favorite workouts?
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm at 14/100 for Strength training.

My favourite workouts are squats!
  • nfitsoon
    nfitsoon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After starting year with flu, bronchitis & pneumonia, I'm only 5/100 but making it up. Fav probably is gym weights & cardio but currently doing home treadmill.
  • dashe111
    dashe111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I’m in. Super late, but hoping to top from the bottom. I’m on 3/100 as of 1/25/18.
  • skinnycow1234567
    skinnycow1234567 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Can i play? This is easy.
  • kizzyann1111
    kizzyann1111 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I’m in too!!!!!
  • kizzyann1111
    kizzyann1111 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm at 9 workouts out of 100...I'm starting off slow with the workouts as walking outdoors so far...next month I'll add the elliptical as a workout
  • dsp170
    dsp170 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm joining. 1 out of 100. 99 to go.