At home workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• kaykayb93
    kaykayb93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Joe Wicks? 15-20 min intense work outs - free on youtube! they're great, quick and sure fire way to get a sweat on - he's easy on the eye too! Get the kids to be your timer or get them to join in with you maybe?
  • Vanyahiril
    Vanyahiril Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My kids love dance videos! (2 & 4 years old) they sometimes will attempt yoga. It was just me and the two yesterday. She mostly ran around me in circles and sat underneath me. The laying down ones are the most difficult, she launches heself onto my stomach.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I love BeachBody OnDemand! So many choices. And they have a serious for families!

I second this! Love my BOD!
  • bionic_woman
    bionic_woman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    +1 for FitnessBlender YouTube workouts, I've done quite well so far using their workouts.
  • TheFarmersWife713
    Options
    I've heard great things about GetHealthyU by Chris Freytag. It's a subscription service geared towards women's workouts. She's a great instructor! (I've used her DVDs) Before subscribing, maybe check her out on social media.
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Another chime in for Fitnessblender.

All their videos are on YouTube for free. Full stop. That being said, if you have $10 you can buy one of their 4 week plans that will organize those free videos for you into a plan based on your goals. I've bought several of their plans over the past 2.5 years and I have not gotten bored yet. The strength training has really reshaped my body and having the workouts laid out for me takes all the guesswork out of the equation. So I just fall out of bed each morning and before I have time to wonder whether I want to do it or not, I'm well on my way to getting my "Workout Complete" for the day!
  • Melaninqueen36
    Melaninqueen36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Leslie sansone's walk Aerobics on YouTube
  • Psalm1139
    Psalm1139 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Blogilates Beginner's Calendar and my son (4) likes to do the videos with me. When I turn one on and he hears it he comes in and says "Is that Cassey? Can I exercise too?"