1 Year on MFP Anniversary Results Reveal! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    amazing transformation, congrats!
  • amomatt
    amomatt Posts: 41
    Options
    Now that IS inspirational! Thanks for posting your pics
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    wow I'd be super proud!!! Well done you have truely changed your life around for you and your family :) an huge inspiration!!
  • ejhayes
    ejhayes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have only been here with you for a couple of months, but have to say that you are an amazing inspiration. Congratulations!!! You look amazing!!!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Holy smoke and yowsa! Well done on all your hard work (including just the hard work of being a mum). It has certainly paid off for you!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you look much younger! Job well done.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WOW! you know those moments when your jaw drops in amazement?
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm in awe!
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • mtshell
    mtshell Posts: 15
    Options
    Well done true inspiration! Well I guess it's just maintenance now after all your hard work!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Not to be crude but F*CKING HELL!!!  you look amazing!!!!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! You not only lost weight but you got ripped! My jaw dropped when I got to the after pic. Nice job!
  • deananunn
    deananunn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! I'm so proud of you! Wow! :)
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    Amazing results. You are an inspiration to the rest of us. Thanks for sharing.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    WOOT! You are absolutely astonishing!!!! <3 You are living proof that with hard work and determination and all odds stacked high that you can accomplish what you dream of! You seriously look like you've never had kids! I hope I look half as good as you do when I'm at my goal weight/body fat comp. Thanks for inspiring me for the last 4-5 months I've been on here!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Nikki - you are fabulous. End of story.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I see you now eat your maintenance calories plus exercise. For 125, what is this daily?
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I love you guys!!! Coming here every day and getting inspired, reading the success forums and seeing others' transformations, and just telling myself "you're worth it- keep pushing" is literally what kept me going. I honestly don't think I could have done it and continue to do it without the support here!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are amazing. It takes a lot to devote that much time for yourself and work on you, but in the end, when you are happy with yourself, the rest of the family is happier too, I'm sure! Keep up the great work!!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I see you now eat your maintenance calories plus exercise. For 125, what is this daily?

There are a lot of factors that go into besides just weight but for me it is 1790 base plus whatever exercise... sometimes 2300! Hellloooo wonderful maintenance!

I just recently started trying to lean down to 125 and it will probably take me another month and a half to get there but I'm ok with that... even .5 lb difference at this point makes a dramatic difference in the fat on top of my abs... others may not notice- but I do! Then I'll really focus hard on adding lean muscle mass poundage which can take a while and isn't happening while eating at a deficit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!