looking for people to share diets and exercise routines with!

Options
Hi guys, first time joining an online health and fitness community. looking for people to share goals with and chat. Im a 26 yr old female with 20 pounds to lose. I never really had a problem with my weight until i hit 24. share your stories! and feel free to add me

Replies

• andreamastrotto
    andreamastrotto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome.. I’m 22 yr old, started a week ago with 20-30 pounds to lose. I want to get in shape cause I want to do a marathon on 25th March!
  • SarahBethKLU84
    SarahBethKLU84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I’m 11 days in and s
  • wundercats
    wundercats Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined. It's my first time joining an online fitness community too. I'm 25 and would like to lose about 45 pounds. My weight has gone up slowly after college and I decided to do something about it on my 25th birthday. It feels great to finally have a plan in motion to make this happen.
  • SarahBethKLU84
    SarahBethKLU84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ok I keep hitting the post button by accident LOL - Anyway, I’m 11 days in and somehow still making it. I’m doing a Ketogenic diet. It’s strict but I feel great—-hungry but great ;) What about you??
  • mercy2018m
    mercy2018m Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    wundercats wrote: »
    Hi! I just joined. It's my first time joining an online fitness community too. I'm 25 and would like to lose about 45 pounds. My weight has gone up slowly after college and I decided to do something about it on my 25th birthday. It feels great to finally have a plan in motion to make this happen.

when you're a teenager you never think twice about the food youre eating its just whatever. and then your late 20s come....dun dun dun. bought a spiralizer today, game changer. I can make noodles out of vegetables now lol
  • VolsG8rH8r
    VolsG8rH8r Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This app has been a game changer for me. I had no idea how much I was over eating. I couldn't believe my first day of tracking was around 4000 calories. This app opened my eyes. A pedometer was also huge for me keeps me motivated to get moving on days I haven't done a lot of physical activity.