Anyone have tried Ripped in 30

Options
I was wondering if any have tried Ripped in 30?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I just bought it maybe 2 weeks ago (along with 4 other Jillian Michael's DVD's while they were at Dollar Tree). I'm doing a mix of her DVD's currently. I actually did Ripped in 30 week 1 workout today.
  • donette0
    donette0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I completed the entire 4 weeks once years ago. Definitely saw results..body was pretty toned, especially in the tummy area.
  • Hallie82
    Hallie82 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have it and did most of it awhile ago. Now I'm doing it two days a week between running days. I love Jillian dvd's.
  • Melolson14
    Melolson14 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I’m doing a weight loss challenge. Thought that this would be a good way to loss. They go bye scale and inches
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    As I said before I am mixing her DVD's. So far I have only done the week 1 workout twice. The day after I do a Ripped in 30 workout, I am always retaining water (scale goes up a bit). Obviously I am not following it to plan, but I can see this one resulting in more inces lost than weight loss.
  • leannehathaway1
    leannehathaway1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I used it along with other dvds of hers for months about 5 years ago. Loved it and I was in the best shape of my life when I finished.