Wtf!?

lilcablegurl
lilcablegurl Posts: 2 Member
So today I went to the gym as I normally do. But today I seen a woman doing her makeup and taking selfies before she even broke a sweat out of the locker room!?so my wtf; questions are..... Why are women so concerned about looks at the gym or on social media? Smh its a waste of time in my opinion and you look silly when sweating it all off lmao..

Replies

• lilcablegurl
    lilcablegurl Posts: 2 Member
    I'm not "concerned " just curious why? If social media makes women feel the need to dress up at the gym then why??? Why do it?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Maybe she's got a gym crush...happens...
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    There was a chick in Superior Court this morning wearing shorty-shorts & snapping selfies in the hallway outside of the courtroom like she's a frikin Kardashian...and I thought to myself WTF??? WOW
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    So today I went to the gym as I normally do. But today I seen a woman doing her makeup and taking selfies before she even broke a sweat out of the locker room!?so my wtf; questions are..... Why are women so concerned about looks at the gym or on social media? Smh its a waste of time in my opinion and you look silly when sweating it all off lmao..

Isn't 1 of the points, even for you concerning going to the gym; to look better or maintain, your look?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    I wear workout clothes that I love and that make me feel good for ME. Social media has nothing to do with that nor anything else in my life.

Since we didn't see the exact same thing you did, I have no idea what that person did was strange or not, but if it doesn't affect you, then so what? I understand curiosity, but you won't know the answer unless you ask that person.
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore Posts: 492 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm not "concerned " just curious why? If social media makes women feel the need to dress up at the gym then why??? Why do it?

Why do you assume its social media that makes her feel any type of way?
    Why do you care?
    I've never in my life posted a gym selfie but I still take them. And its mostly because I'm vain af and I'm okay with that.
    Sometimes I'm in the gym looking like Hagrid.
    Sometimes I'm in the gym looking like the future Other Woman.
    Its a personal preference. You dont know where she was before or where shes going after.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    edited January 2018

Trying to get them gram followers and get paid. Was she hot? Were you jealous?

But I think wearing makeup at the gym is stupid though.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    To each her own. Maybe looking fabulous motivates her.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    I wear makeup to the gym because I dont like the way my face and skin look without it. I rarely go out of the door without my mask.

Sorry if people think I am stupid or that I am vain but that is just how I feel about my face. Nothing to do with social media. When I started using make up social media didnt exist.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    She was testing out her sweat proof eyeliner now get off her back!
  • I pretend to take selfies everywhere I go because I try to act famous. I make my kids follow behind me holding my purse, my jacket, etc. One plays my theme song. Its a bit of an effort but worth it when someone asks for my autograph. (that hasn't happened yet but I just know its gonna!)

What is your theme song? If I hear it in public I am going to fangirl so hard so people feel stupid for not recognizing you.
  • I pretend to take selfies everywhere I go because I try to act famous. I make my kids follow behind me holding my purse, my jacket, etc. One plays my theme song. Its a bit of an effort but worth it when someone asks for my autograph. (that hasn't happened yet but I just know its gonna!)

What is your theme song? If I hear it in public I am going to fangirl so hard so people feel stupid for not recognizing you.

The Eye of The Tiger

The Eye of The Tiger

Do you time your selfies to the beat?
    Please say yes.

The Eye of The Tiger

Please say yes.

Of course. I also have each child dressed in a sweat suit and they do punches as we walk.

The Eye of The Tiger

Please say yes.

Of course. I also have each child dressed in a sweat suit and they do punches as we walk.

I think your fame is gonna happen before you know it.

The Eye of The Tiger

Please say yes.

I think your fame is gonna happen before you know it.

any day now. I can feel it.
    0831227 Posts: 84 Member
    Why are you so concerned about what she does with her time? I mean you are entitled to think whatever you want about it of course, but to come on this forum and spit your venom by writing a post about it.... Maybe you have too much time on your hands?