Looking for friends for mutual encouragement

Options
My weight loss journey has gone well bet has slowed. I am looking for friends for mutual encouragement
Thanks

Replies

• Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck Chris. Feel free to add me:happy:
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    Amen to Phil 4:13. I have to repeat that when I am out in this heat trying to get in 60 minutes of exercise. Would be glad to be your friend. We all need encouragement from time to time.
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I could show up and chase you with a club for thirty mins a day if that would help...lol..hang in the change your workout and more carido might help..I to have come to a stop on weight loss with only six lbs to hit my goal..but I'm putting muscle on and losing inches..remember it not always about that number on the scales...I have to remind myself that time from time..good luck
  • bunny888
    bunny888 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me (I'm from the UK by the way). I've been using the site since April, but after losing an initial half a stone fairly quickly, I've been on an early plateau for the last two months myself. Would be great to have another friend for mutual encouragement and support. Best of luck for your journey :)
  • bajabuggy
    bajabuggy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im new here and I am looking for some support too. Feel free to add me...take care!

Baja