New, here from weight watchers.

Options
Hi there. Looking for tips as I just left weight watchers not budget friendly.

Replies

• novamagma
    novamagma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've never used weight watchers but ive been here a while and really like mfp. What's been most helpful for me is just being consistent and logging everything accurately, even if I don't like admitting to what I've actually eaten haha. Seems like a no-brainer but it's thrown me off a ton. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    I have a weekly weigh in group, if you'd like the accountability of weight watchers without losing the pounds from your pocket :smile:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118368-weekly-weigh-in-group
  • Petrolinaj
    Petrolinaj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too left weight watchers and tried this. I'm still trying to figure all this out.
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Currently still using weight watchers. Wasn't faithful to the program and didn't see results but that's a reflection on me. I like the recipes. Looking for friends on MFP to see if I can jump start weight loss in 2018.
  • chasitystiff2325
    chasitystiff2325 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me to I style have weight watcher but I don’t like the budget system and I think I am just going to stick with mfp and try it out
  • 25agirard
    25agirard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Lifetime WW member here!! But, I can't justify going anymore because I am WAY (about 35 lbs) over my goal weight and have to pay...and pay and pay....I can't do it anymore. I am on my 17th day of logging in on here-I'm working out and definitely committed. Please add me as a friend if you like--I need all the supportI can get! :) And I'd love to support people with common goals!
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I liked the old points plus ww. I lost 25 lbs. I gained some back and found that the newer program that they had a year ago didn't work as well. I was actually gaining on that program so I quit .
  • m555bth
    m555bth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • Beanbaghagwagmfp
    Beanbaghagwagmfp Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm a WW member but need more support! Feel free to add me.